Squid's Ink

Squid

Suck my dick.
Veteran
Gil
Get it... Squids... Ink... I'm so funny.... ;_;

Anyway, I've been in the mood to draw lately and I thought I'd make one of these art threads so I can show off to you guys how super amazing and awesome I am at drawing (not really)
I just recently bought a new Wacom Bamboo tablet and haven't been able to draw any new stuff on it yet so I will post some old shite first and fill the rest of this thread with new stuff as I draw it.

I'm happy to take requests from people too because I never know what to draw so if people give me Ideas then that's awesome!
I mostly draw people in a lame cartoon style though ;_;

Anyway, here's some older stuff:

Midna from Twilight Princess back when I loved the Wii.
Midna__Wii_Anybody_by_TigerStripedTeaPot.jpg

Terrible Alien Link
Link__TP_by_TigerStripedTeaPot.jpg

Cloud...lopsided...
FFVII__Cloud_Strife_by_TigerStripedTeaPot.jpg

Sora :wacky:
Keyblade_Masta_by_TigerStripedTeaPot.jpg

Two terrible original characters I used to draw, ones a skunk I think and one is a sheep....
Fabio___Story_by_TigerStripedTeaPot.jpg

Anyway... yeah they're quite old... don't judge me ;___;

New stuff to come! :ari:

I love the Midna one. It's really cute and yet somewhat creepy at the same time. :wacky:

I like all of them though. I think they have a whimsical and fun feel to them, especially Sora. And the original characters aren't bad. The skunk one is really cute. I've never been good at drawing people. D= I can do faces but not whole bodies. >.>

Very nice work though, Toni.

Get it... Squids... Ink... I'm so funny.... ;_;
:lew:

I actually love the art style. Like Tia said, it's whimsical and fun. It's an art style that's all your own, and that's always my most favored kind. :ryan: I think my favorite one from that bunch is the Link picture. I just love how he looks. It reminds me of Invader Zim for some reason, the art style I mean. It's one of those pictures that I usually render and make into sigs. Oh, I also like the fairy. its wittle stiff face is adorable :ohoho:

You should definitely post more, toni! You got a clear talent! Keep it up!

Ive already told you a million times how brilliant of drawer you are. you should give yourself muuuuuch more credit. The details you can get in the eyes is amazing. Theyre so life like and deep. Brilliant < 3

I love the Midna one. It's really cute and yet somewhat creepy at the same time. :wacky:

I like all of them though. I think they have a whimsical and fun feel to them, especially Sora. And the original characters aren't bad. The skunk one is really cute. I've never been good at drawing people. D= I can do faces but not whole bodies. >.>

Very nice work though, Toni.

Thank you very much Tia, I find bodies really hard too, I usually stick to just drawing heads and eyes because they're the most fun and easiest to draw! Hands are a bitch too :rage:

Thank you for taking the time to comment though <3

:lew:

I actually love the art style. Like Tia said, it's whimsical and fun. It's an art style that's all your own, and that's always my most favored kind. :ryan: I think my favorite one from that bunch is the Link picture. I just love how he looks. It reminds me of Invader Zim for some reason, the art style I mean. It's one of those pictures that I usually render and make into sigs. Oh, I also like the fairy. its wittle stiff face is adorable :ohoho:

You should definitely post more, toni! You got a clear talent! Keep it up!

Thank you so much, Cali :cali: Now that I've got a new graphics tablet I hope to put up some more doodles :griin: It'll be interesting to see if I've improved at all ahaha

Ive already told you a million times how brilliant of drawer you are. you should give yourself muuuuuch more credit. The details you can get in the eyes is amazing. Theyre so life like and deep. Brilliant < 3

:ohoho: Thank you buddy!!! < 333
The eyes are my favourite thing to draw, I think it's probably something I think I am kinda good at I guess :griin:

Thanks everyone :ari:

I love the Midna one! :lew: She looks a little like a cat :3 And I love cats! Bus aside from that they are adorable and just really good. The sheep and and skunk :lew: You are really good at drawing bodies. Sora's legs lmao! I love the detailing on all their outfits also. Keep it up Toni :jay:

Midna__Wii_Anybody_by_TigerStripedTeaPot.jpg

I love this image..... it really well drawn, it also shaded very well, i think the face might be slightly off but apart from that it looking good, great job

Thanks guys :griin:

here's one I drew just now of Noctis :hmmm:

It was meant to be a full body one but I gave up hahaha and also I got lazy with the colouring...

enjoy ;_;

noctis_by_tigerstripedteapot-d5j6i5z.jpg

Squid I absolutely love your work! ^_^ How do you colour in? :hmmm: Colouring with a tablet is still reasonably tricky! :gasp:

Your drawing style is really good too. You bring personality into your drawings. :)

Haha thank you :ari:

I colour using the brushtool, I'm not very neat with the colouring because i am lazy so I find the brush tool works well enough for someone lazy like me. :griin:

Thanks guys :griin:

here's one I drew just now of Noctis :hmmm:

It was meant to be a full body one but I gave up hahaha and also I got lazy with the colouring...

enjoy ;_;

noctis_by_tigerstripedteapot-d5j6i5z.jpg

I love this you did a very good job on that drawing I love the style that yo use in your drawings :) just a quick question.... what software do you to draw???? And by brush tool do you mean software called brush tool or just the brush tool in the software??

Thank you Cody Deux :griin:

And Stevie, I use Photoshop CS5 to draw and colour. I use the brush tool in that for the colouring. Sometimes I'll use the pen tool if I want to make the line art look nicer but most of the time I'm just too lazy and use the brush tool for that too.

Thanks again for the comment :ohoho:

I got pretty bored tonight and started to draw and because I am obsessed with Bioshock Infinite I decided to draw Elizabeth.

It's just in pencil and it's really messy and not that great but I wanted to post it up anyway. It was a full body picture too but I didn't like the bottom half and I couldn't get her hands right so I am posting it like this :)

Elizabeth_zps5a2851c5.jpg

Back