Gil
FFXIV
Rever Seurwit
FFXIV Server
Faerie
Free Company
Timber Owls <Owls>
There will be few and far between because I take my damn time :hmph:

So here's some old crap from how I used to do GFX.

Insanity.png

bishisig.png

Abscration.png

Music.png

Those are all one year or older, not sure exactly. But I know what you're thinking. Squee, can't we see something modern? Fine, but there's only a little bit. So little, I'll only show you one, because as I said, there will be few and far between. Mostly because I don't really take as much interest as I used to with this business. It'll go between my gaming time and between my irl time. And also between my render time if anyone makes more requests (link in sig). So here's something for you all to hate on in the mean time :monster:. I know there's a random white line on the right, and it's there to stay, because mistakes happen :hmph:

ponysig_zpsbca113d9.png

Anyone is free to use my works as long as they ask first, so if you see one you want to use, then by all means, just ask, there's no reason for me to say no.

Last edited:
Modern shmodern. I'm not an art buff but this is some good work Captain! I could never do that! If you don't already your talent is profitable. You have a really nice skill there. Your artwork is worth a good amount I'd wager. This is not crap.

So, I made a few SOTW entries that were shown already, and that's really all I've done, but I figure I should slap them here.

I am not proud of this one...I was clueless as to what to do, but I wanted to submit an entry, but regardless, here is this shameful work.

Ever have a pony break through your monitor? :edd: Also nothing special!

This one was for a Zelda theme, I was quite proud of it, but it sadly got no votes, but to be fair, it was tough competition this week. Even still, I'm quite satisfied with this one.

This one was simple, theme was Autumn

Back