Square: Final Fantasy Versus XIII progressing well [5/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
FF-Versus-XIII-Progress-Well.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII has launched in Korea. Hooray. Now more of the world can play Square Enix’s latest entry in the franchise. However, that’s not important. What is important is that Square Enix made a brief mention of Final Fantasy Versus XIII during an interview at the game’s launch party. We’re here to cover it. Even if it’s barley anything.

What was mentioned? Glad you asked.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is progressing well, according to Square, and more information on the game will be revealed at the “right time”.

There you have it. Sacrifice a crystal to Yoichi Wada and maybe it’ll be at E3, which seems like there could be a 50/50 chance of it happening.

Source: ScrawlFX

I still don't get why a little setback with the world map in the game can mean Versus may not even show up in E3, as Nomura said a few months ago. Can't they at least show a trailer as well as a bit more of what else in-game wise that they've done up to this point?

Oh yes this is really really awesome. It better be at E3 and show what the battle system and hopefully a new kick ass trailer. Lets just wait and find out :awesome:

I still don't get why a little setback with the world map in the game can mean Versus may not even show up in E3, as Nomura said a few months ago. Can't they at least show a trailer as well as a bit more of what else in-game wise that they've done up to this point?

I have the feeling they are just telling nonsense...

IF they dont show anything at the E3 that means they havent accomplished much

IF they dont show anything at the E3 for another reason then they're just mean

Can't they at least show a trailer as well as a bit more of what else in-game wise that they've done up to this point?
Indeed what Im thinking off as well.

So how could they say something like "FFVersus is progressing well" At the E3 they better show some proof about it or just please dont make these kind of bold statements....

This my opinion though....SE kinda sucks in marketing, OR they do it tooooooo wellllllllll......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back