Square Enix Revives Wonder Project for Mobile [4/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Here's a name you probably haven't heard in ages. Square Enix has revived Wonder Project J2 as a mobile app. iMode users with 903i/703i series phones can download the app starting today (4/12).

2ik45dv.jpg

Wonder Project J2, fully Wonder Project J2: Koruro no Mori no Josette, was originally released by Enix (well before Square and Enix merged) in 1996 as the Dragon Quest publisher's first Nintendo 64 title. Sequel to a Super Famicom title, you attempt to raise a robot girl named Josette.

The iMode version is split into two apps, a Communication volume where you train Josette, and a Story volume, where you lead Josette in an adventure on the island of Blueland. Each volume is priced at 600 points (equivalent of ¥600).

New features for the cell phone include renewed visuals, added conversation and action scenes, and new illustrations from character designer Akihiro Yamashita.

zohjqu.jpg
25rnkv5.jpg
imv7rb.jpg
2afmziw.jpg
14ub7ll.jpg
svpaqf.jpg

dxk07a.jpg
153vcli.jpg
xll4kp.jpg
34y47f4.jpg
104luhg.jpg
10zpgg8.jpg

Source: Andriasang

Here's a name you probably haven't heard in ages.

Don't worry guys, I haven't heard of the name either! :monster:

I don't think I'll ever get to play this - though it does look interesting especially if the objective is to raise a robot girl. It's certainly something different from Square Enix.

I do love the illustrations and screenshots. They're bright, detailed and overall cute looking. As for the mobile phone platforms - I have no clue what they are. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back