Square Enix promising a “little surprise” for this week [4/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
square-enix-logo-2.jpg

Square Enix has promised it’s going to deliver a “little surprise” to its fans this week.

Tweeting on the Japanese Square Enix Members Twitterfeed, producer at the developer Shinji Hashimoto said:
“Good morning. It’s the start of a week. In Tokyo, rain has started. Please stick with us this week as well. We’re readying a small surprise this week too. Look forward to it. Hashimoto.”
If we were guessing what it could be, it’ll be for a price and date for this in Japan, and not for “that“. Stay frosty, Square lot.

Thanks, Andriasang.​

I am going to hope that this 'surprise' will actually be a SURPRISE and spend this week dreaming of wacky things SE might do.

Hmm, but I doubt a price and date for IX would be a 'surprise' after the announcement that it is coming...could be a FF7 remake news...

Hey wasn't IX the online one, or am I just confused? My friends think its an add on to FFXIII maybe some kind of multiplayer mode but I don't think so. But still I hate suprises but I kinda excitied about this ;)

Oh I remember IX was the one with VIVI in and the other people, one of the few Final Fantasy games I havent played :P I hope that they are gonna remake VII that would be awesome :P

Or, hopefully, a release date for BbS to look forward to. I was teasing myself with Japanese clips of the game and it looks to be the best yet. I can't wait. :gonk:

I hope its a BBS release date. It's coming out in July, but that's such a long wait. Maybe they will tell us that it's coming sooner than expected? :jess:

Despite my first though being FFVII I knew it couldn't be it.It's always something else...
But I'm glad,I don't want a remake anyway.
FFIX deserves some screentime as well,it has been left in the shadows for a long time.

I don't understand why a game that we already have, being available to download for a smaller screen and fewer buttons, would be exciting news though. I'm quite happy with my original game haha...

Yeah I still love the original of FFVII , in my view its the best. I'd just like to see what they would do to revamp it. I'd imagine it would be pretty cool if the in game graphics and characters looked the same as the CGI characters in advent children. Anyone agree?

Oh and another note. The title says 'little' suprise I think we shouldn't get our hopes up :/

I don't understand why a game that we already have, being available to download for a smaller screen and fewer buttons, would be exciting news though. I'm quite happy with my original game haha...

Well, the world does not revolve around just you. There are other fans who would be happy for this. Those who are missing Disc 1, or their copies are just too scratched to play. With IX on PSN means you can play for as long as you want. If someone ever decides to play it about ten years later, they won't have any problems because there's no "disc" involved. Right?

And I do hope it's news about IX. Even if it's just for Japan atm, I'm happy it's making progress SOMEwhere.

So the surprise could basically just a price for summat

Big surprise there, a nice surprise would be summat free, not a price for summat we all know is coming anyway

SE spend FAR to much time announcing pointless shit

Well, the world does not revolve around just you. There are other fans who would be happy for this. Those who are missing Disc 1, or their copies are just too scratched to play. With IX on PSN means you can play for as long as you want. If someone ever decides to play it about ten years later, they won't have any problems because there's no "disc" involved. Right?

And I do hope it's news about IX. Even if it's just for Japan atm, I'm happy it's making progress SOMEwhere.

It's still hardly a surprise thuogh is it, we already have 7 and 8 on PSN, so it's to be expected really. Boring surprise is boring

I wouldn't be surprised if it was IX being announced for PSN outside Japan. If it's VII, then I could quite frankly care less. I'm through with that part of the series now. Should leave it as it is. However, if it's XIII and something new, then I'm sure it's to get everyone excited.

Small? It def can't be VII, that's for sure.

I'm actually pretty happy that it'll be IX instead on VII.

So the surprise could basically just a price for summat

Big surprise there, a nice surprise would be summat free, not a price for summat we all know is coming anyway

SE spend FAR to much time announcing pointless shit

This is why Twitter is so damned stupid. You can't have exciting news all the time so you have to put up ridiculous announcements such as this one. "Oh, keep watching our twitter page, we'll have a small surprise this week." :ffs:

It'll probably be something really silly like everyone says; the price of IX on PSN or something. :hmmm:

Likewise Caucasian-Eagle, but am I the only one that thinks it has something to do with XIV?

Im sure its gonna be something about Versus XIII or Agito XIII. Maybe an announcement of FF XIII-2 but I think that is too early. I just hope its not something pathetic :ffs:

XIII-2 is probable. Since they wanted the Fabula Nova Cristaliss project to span over 10 years. But you're right it is too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back