Square Enix plotting to destroy Nintendo!!

Gil
Think about it, WHY would Square Enix bother to delay their e3 conference only because it interferes with Nintendo's? Could there be a new partnership? Ha! You wish!

I say, it's because the loyal fanbase has had ENOUGH!! It's taken years but finally FF will reign supreme and kill the great imposter Xenoblade! The almighty sword of justice shall cut through the plumbers' evil reign once and for all!!

Don't believe me?? The prophets' subliminal message can be found HERE:

http://youtu.be/2v2zY5HpXWQ

This might be a joke topic but I'm inclined to believe Square Enix delayed their conference because they didn't want to lose viewers. It is as simple as that! I honestly doubt there is more to this.

Still, thinking back when SE moved to playstation and Nintendo bashing on FF7, Nintendo burned a very good relationship with SE. So making more games for Nintendo is no longer a probability.

Not that i believe that delaying conference is due to Nintendo. but just something to think about, none of the nintendo games for SE after ff7 were amazing or great. Some were even glitched horribly (looking at you echoes of time)

I'll assume this isn't a joking/trolling thread...

Honestly i gotta agree with Claire Redfield and say it's not to lose viewers. What could Square do to really hurt Nintendo? I mean if they were going to try to hurt them, they'd keep the same time and challenge them...

Besides i highly doubt Square has anything major minus FFXV up there... oh and Star Ocean!

Still, thinking back when SE moved to playstation and Nintendo bashing on FF7, Nintendo burned a very good relationship with SE. So making more games for Nintendo is no longer a probability.

SE has made games for Nintendo consoles tonnes of times throughout the console generations. Square burned that bridge years ago by denying Nintendo after it was already agreed that 7 would be going to a Nintendo console, but there are huge signs that that bridge is fully rebuilt.

Not that i believe that delaying conference is due to Nintendo. but just something to think about, none of the nintendo games for SE after ff7 were amazing or great. Some were even glitched horribly (looking at you echoes of time)

^^^ Such as these games here :lew:. Crystal Chronicles was great though, as is Theatrythm. Then there's Dragon Quest 9 (not to mention the others for DS and 8 coming to 3DS instead of a Sony console).

----------------------------------------------------

As for my reply to the actual topic, Rocko has some interesting ideas for why SE delayed the conference. I think his best theory was that Nintendo slapped too many moogles around in 13-2 and we know how b**chy SE can be when it comes to moogles.

SE has made games for Nintendo consoles tonnes of times throughout the console generations. Square burned that bridge years ago by denying Nintendo after it was already agreed that 7 would be going to a Nintendo console, but there are huge signs that that bridge is fully rebuilt.
Sure when it comes to their portable consoles. But home consoles? How many memorable Gamecube or Wii games are out there?

I think SE moved to gameboy advance and DS strictly for need of revenue. they chose to go to wonderswan even when the gameboy color was perfectly fine system to make ff1, 2 remakes (or demakes).

EDIT:
i'm not saying SE burned the bridge completely but it shows especially on their console games which games they value most. And i'm not talking about crystal chronicles or such. the best games are never nintendo games or nintendo exclusives.

The whole idea here was to give FF fans a good laugh, whether they admit it or not, as you have to ask yourself how random Rocko's Modern Life episodes could possibly represent anything in the current state of video games or entertainment in general. XDD

Back