Square Enix Brings Final Fantasy XIII App to iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy XIII is coming to iPhone/iPod touch. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, depending on how you view these things), the upcoming app isn't exactly a game.

Square Enix will be bringing a Final Fantasy XIII photo gallery to iPhone/iPod touch platform, Famitsu.com reports today (apparently a major scoop for the site -- the headline has "Scoop!" in it).

The app is titled "Final Fantasy XIII Larger-than-Life Gallery." It offers high resolution FFXIII images -- so high in resolution that you can zoom in up close to a character's eyes, as shown in Famitsu.com's Vanille shots. You'll be able to set the images as the background for a clock and calendar.

27zddns.jpg
11w67oh.jpg
25r07mf.jpg

The Final Fantasy XIII Larger-than-Life Gallery app is currently price and date TBA. Like most iPhone apps, this one will be available worldwide simultaneously.

Source: Andriasang

Much thanks to Olivia for pointing this out. :)

Bad. Ass. Bad ass. Baaaaaaaaaaad ass.

When I saw this, I started freaking out because I thought it was a game lol. But this is better, in my opinion. It almost makes me want to buy an ipod, but I guess I'll just wait till I get an iphone sometime next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back