Square Enix and Eidos announce Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light [3/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Square Enix Europe and Eidos have revealed that the new title in the Tomb Raider series is to be titled Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and will be a digital download only.

This is an intesting change of direction for the series - all previous titles have been disc-based and had 'Tomb Raider' in the title.

Square Enix inherited the rights to the Tomb Raider series when they purchased Miss Croft's parent company, Eidos. Ever since the buyout fans have been speculating that Lara could show up in Kingdom Hearts, but somehow we doubt it.

You can check out the game's Mini-Site here.

Source: UFFSite

I want to know what this is Ryan but the link does not work :gonk: So wait its not gonna be on 360 or ps3 or anything like that? :rage:

Fixed. They left a space inbetween the last bit and ".com" which is why it wouldn't register as a proper link. Sorted now though. :neomon:

It does not say what it is really so Do I have register to get news on it? I like the background and everything it looks cool :gasp: Btw thanks for fixing :ryan:

So this is the new Tomb Raider game I've been seeing floating around as rumours lately? I wonder why they threw out the Tomb Raider name. Is this merely a spin-off or something?

By the looks of its new digital-download-only format, I wager that it probably is. I do wonder why they've done this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back