Spoony's FFVIII video review

Scarlet

*wobbles*
Veteran
Gil
I'm sure some of you have heard of him before, or seen his videos. Got permission from an admin to post this thread again. For those who haven't seen it or who haven't been keeping up here is a link to his FFVIII reviews.

http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/category/final-fantasy-viii/

This guy plays through FFVIII criticizing everything about the game. Drawing system, characters, music, etc. Fan of FFVIII or not, they're still hilarious to watch. Personally, I liked video 9, wait until you get to the music/Star Wars part. XD

Btw, video 10 is an April fools prank so don't take it seriously.

I seriously cracked up when I saw this. :lol: I absolutely love FFVIII and am a huge fan, but I couldn't help but laugh at nearly every single thing he had to say about this game. The guy himself is a character. :wacky: Thanks for sharing this Jess. xD I think everybody should watch it and get some good lulz out of it. :awesome:

Hahaha I remember him! Hadn't catched up with the newer parts since he carried on with it so cheers for the link. He raises a good point though, people who try to complete FFI with just White Mages are fucking retarded.

As much as I love that game, his review is simply hilarious. I love part 2 where he tries to show how annoying Draw Magic is. I think I'll have to watch the rest of them too.

Back