Not open for further replies.

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
So, as you can see guys, the sub-forum for Signature of the Week has been created.

- SOTW Winners (sub-forum): This forum will contain all the winners from January through December of any current year we'll be in. At the end of each year, all threads will be moved to the;

- SOTW Winners History (sub-forum): Here you can view all the winners we've had in the past.

I'll do my best to update the History forum as much as possible before the end of the year. Aiming to go at least back to when we started over with the count on Signature of the Week, should be a good start to make history. From there on we can continue this. It's a little project I've decided to tackle and it's going to take some time, but please be patient with me. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. :D

The Signature of the Week sub-forum has been placed very first in the Graphics Reverie, that means it's easily located by new members, and also easy to access for our current crew.

These upcoming few days, you may see a few changes here and there. Signature of the Week will continue running it's weekly routine, no worries there. =]

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this update, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back