• Submission 9

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casanova

I'm nothing but a beast
Veteran
Gil
I'd like to remind you all that you must vote in the poll and post in the thread for your vote to count.

Now, without further ado:

blackandwhite-entry1.png

Kristine.png

DarthvaderSOTW.png

BandW.png

1128iew.png

2wfvdq8.jpg

BWv1.jpg

Cloudsigcopy.jpg

343q2hd.png

Good luck to all those who entered. :D

Wow...tough. They're all well done, but I'm going with #3. For some reason, I reaaaally like the Vader signature. The effects are awesome. Love how Vader's right in the middle of everything...and stuff. Don't really know how to put it exactly. It's just an awesome sig.

Too many to choose from D:

I think the third one stands out the most to me though, and Darth Vader suits being done in black & white more than the others, what with being...black...an' all >_> Yeah... that one is the best of a very good bunch :gasp:

My vote is going for Submission #3. It fits the theme, has great affects, and I love how Vader just pops out at you.

#3. When I saw that one I just went: "Vader looks pimp!" That sig was very well done, and over-all, these sigs were great. It was a really close one for me, there's just too many great ones! xD

I like nine.

I'm not completely sure why but I think its how the character seems to suit the effects of the image. I am also likely the lightning effects and give it a 8/10 and a boya.

Sheesh this was really hard. =/ After much consideration, I finally went with 7 though. The render and its placement really beckoned to me and the slightly blurred BG did it. Not too many things going on in the BG, which is good as it really focused on the subject itself. The few effects are pretty good and the text placement is quite interesting.

6 was a close second though. Interesting text and style.

I have to go for #7, its the most minimalistic and has softer shading than the others.
Most of the other sigs have too much contrast, which doesn't work that well with black and white only because b+w colours already contrast each other.

This is really tough...

I have to go for 7. The picture is pretty clear and there's very little writing so I didn't have to bother reading something =P

But they're equally all good ^_^ too bad I had to choose one.

Wow, this was probably the toughest week for me. Every single entry looks fabulous!

It came down to two sigs for me though, #3 and #7. After much debate, I've decided on number 7. The text used on it is cool, and I like how it seems a little.. blurred or smeared or whatever. I don't make sigs so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to call it xD

Indeed, tough decision. Im going with 3 as the image, brushes and vectors are amazing. Even if the text werent used, it would still look great.

I vote for number 6. I really like the effects in the background they go very well with the render. The text looks really good too.

It's a tough call, but I'm going with number 7. Although I liked number 3's use of sharpness, I think it was a bit too sharp. I like the softness of number 7, and how her hair almost seems to blend into the background.

im going with 7. 3 and 7 are best imo. but you should never center the focal. 7s focal compostion is interesting.

I vote for number 3. Vader looks reallly awesome in black and white ^_^ plus i really like the brushwork ^_^

7 for me. Something about it just really struck me. All of them are gorgeous so it was hard to choose, but in the end 7 did it for me the most.

Back