• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Sorry for the delay, I've had flu.

The theme this week is Fashion. Please remember, that while posting isn't necessary in order to count your vote, it is encouraged.

Also, please remember that you CANNOT vote for your own entry, and you will be disqualified from this SOTW, and the next two SOTWs if you do so.

Here are the entries I received :

1)

fashions.png

fashion.png

2)

SOTW206.png

3)

ip861h.png

No AOTW this week; no entries.

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 is not showing up for me, I'm not sure if it's the image host or there's just nothing there. :hmmm:

I voted for #3, the effects and colors go very well with the images.

I am also going for #3, the image on the left is gorgeous... :lew: Love the whole picture. Orange + Purple = Awesome.

I honestly think there's just no imagine on #1. :hmmm:

You can change your vote if you change your mind after it's added. =) But it would save yourself and the mods the trouble to adjust the poll if you waited. xD Just depends on what you wanna do. =]

Going with #3. Got some nice effects and I really like the purple and orange lights going through each image :gasp:

And for all of you that can't see 1, it's because the link doesn't need IMG tags on it so it shows up like that. Right click and choose to open in a new tab or window and it'll take you the site it's hosted on.

Here's #1

fashion.png

Worked for me :P

Dude, there's nothing there.

I'm sure it'll be fixed by morning. :lew:

It's showing up for me :sad2: Seeee?

WT2wp.png

I voted #2, it is very pretty and I liked the text on it. #3 was a very close second though.

#1 image is broken for me as well. Is there another source or page I can view it on?

Here, I reuploaded it on imgur (hope whoever made it doesn't mind :olivia:)

Here's number 1. Hope you guys can see it:

DsZc8.png

I voted for No. 3, just because I see that the other two are lacking eye catching effects. Unlike 3, which instantly jumps out at you.

And the fact that it's a double subject piece, it's been pulled off nicely. Because I know pulling off multi-subject sig pieces can be a pain in the ass.

I voted for number two, it isn't the best piece ever but it's nicely put together and leaves the other two standing

The first one is ok I guess, but I do not like the third one at all, it reminds me of the spray can in MS paint too much

It was very close between 1 and 3.
3 is gorgeous, I love the tho images and I do like it a smidge better than one.

But I ended up voting for 1 because I think it fits the theme really well and I love its abstractness.

But all the entries were really good. Nice job everyone :ryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back