SOTW 198 Voting Thread

SOTW 198

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Apologies for the delay, I spent longer at my friend's than I had anticipated. :lew: The theme this week is Typography. Please remember, that while posting isn't necessary in order to count your vote, it is encouraged.

Also, please remember that you CANNOT vote for your own entry, and you will be disqualified from this SOTW, and the next two SOTWs if you do so.

Here are the entries I received :

1)

MFJmC.png

2)

2zoj4m8.png

3)

2w3zxuu.jpg

2 and 3 were amazing.

1. Lacked a little something, something, I think it was a little too simple.

2. I love the colours, it looks really old school and I love that! The text looks great and really nice and bold.

3. Is really pretty and colourful but the colours are actually a little too bright and hurt my eyes to look at it. It's also hard to see the text against the background because there is so much going on.

In the end I voted for 2. Nice work :)

The text on No. 2 is impeccable, well, it just looks great.

And plus, the shape of the signature itself is very nice.

No. 2 all the way.

They others are just too bright and too much variety of colors :S

I'm also going with 2. I think the background colour goes very well with the text and I like the random diagrams and stuff all over the place.

I thought #2 and #3 were absolutely stunning. My eyes were drawn more to the colours in the third one, but I didn't really like the sub text IN the vector typography... The whole piece is stunning, but I went for #2 in the end, because of the complimenting text. Another interesting piece, with an eye-catching border.

1) Was very nice, and I applaud the theme idea. I would never have thought of that myself, so good job! Very clever. But it wasn't enough to win my vote, cunning an idea though it was. It simply didn't draw my eye as much as the other two, but I think this one gets my vote in terms of originality.

2) this one got my vote. I like the colors but I also love the irregular shape. :jess: Very cool! I want to know how it was done. :wacky:

3) >.< oh, I was really torn between this and #2. Both have excellent composition and style, and this is a sig you simply CAN NOT ignore. It practically leaps of the screen and bitch-slaps you in the face. Which isn't a bad thing, mind you. Ultimately, I went with #2, because some people may NOT like being assaulted by their signature. D: If I could vote twice, this would have gotten it, though.

I do like 1 for it's use of color and simplicity.
2 just didn't appeal to me, I like colors ^_^
I ended up voting for 3, love the bright colors. Like what @Dragon Mage said, it just bitch slaps you in the face!

2zoj4m8.png

Is gorgeous. I love it's antique feel it has. I love the use of color, it makes me think of reading a favorite book of mine on a cool autumn day. The shape is just awesome. I love those borders on sigs, they look so neat and so well put together. It gives me a House vibe, too. :lew:

2w3zxuu.jpg

it's gorgeous. It's bright, it's 3D and it's fun. The color usage is amazing. There's not a thing that I don't love about it. The smudgy affect is just amazing. Great great great job on this signature. It's why I picked it.

Back