[song] The Sea Of Humanity

Jimmy D

I want doesnt get.....
Gil
As I gaze into the sea of humaity,I see the graves dug infront of me,Seeing the children die and choke on thier own blood,The Adults slice eachother up with razor blades,The Innocent souls burn in the fires of greed,And the greedy fall into the spikes of jealousy,The tranquil build up rage and smash hypocrosy,The nutural just stand and stare letting it happenGet it into your little minded heads,Soon you will all be lying dead,The end of the world is near,Our time of redemption is over,And we failed our chance to be free.I see the drugs fuck up heads,The properganda twist minds,The lies of socitey hypnotise eyes,Make them rely on every word,fuck everyone and everything,Its time to die my brothers and sistersSee you in the fires of hell,The time for punishment is here.Get it into your little minded heads,Soon you will all be lying dead,The end of the world is near,Our time of redemption is over,And we failed our chance to be free.

There is a certain button you would do well to seek, positioned betwixt Backspace and Shift. When you have made use of it, I may read the song.

Back