Some sigs, + video tutorial + resource pack

Eidolon

Guru
Gil
Hey folks. Been a while. I am getting back into GFX currently so just here posting some of my recent sigs ;) and also a video tutorial I made for another sig.

watchemen_sig_by_Leon_GFX.jpg

DJ-sig-122693145
DJ_sig_by_Leon_GFX.jpg

brown_eyed_girl_sig_by_Leon_GFX.jpg

Forget_sig_by_Leon_GFX.jpg

Video tutorial + resource pack available here: linked removed due to advertising

daftpunks.jpg
Video tutorial coming soon!

Hopefully will be making some new stuff soon.

removed due to advertising

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed some content due to it being advertising. In my opinion at least. If you wish to gain members for said forum, use the appropriate board to do so please.

Now that has been said.

you have a very bold style I've noticed. The colours are really vibrant and draw your eye in. Vectorish... I'm not keen on the style myself but then, I can do bugger all with vector style so :wacky:

Your style is not one I've seen on FFF. and so, it's fresh and funky to me as they say. I quite like it. I'd like to see more works and to see you entering gfx comps again. :wacky:

Yeah I thought that the links to the other site might not be allower, so apologies for that. For some reason I couldn't find the forum rules! lol.

Anyway thanks for the comments. I am sure I will be becoming more active here when my exams are over.

Just so I know, if I do want to post the video tutorials here, but are hosted on another site, how should I proceed?

Thanks.

Back