So is Garland being attacked because he opposes Democracy in Final Fantasy 1?

FightClub1999

Gil
FFXIV
I dont have one
I mean that has to be what the plot is right. He goes back in time to prevent French Revolution

( well i am just writing this because the battles in FF1- FF6 is so boring, so i thought of just making my own story of something controversial to make it more fun in my head. Played it for several years and its bottomline "few frames of animations with enemy JPEG blinking" i cant believe someone would play this, even Phantasy Star games on Masterssystem and MEGA DRIVE had more variation in battle to make it exciting than what FF1-FF6 did)

But let me know what you think?

Now the positive thing is Final Fantasy 7 is what happend when they made a game to not make people fall asleep too. So thats when it got going in the right direction, animations, stuff happening. The good stuff

If you like the idea of a FInal Fantasy I-based plot that is almost as crazy as you describe, you should play Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. It was released last year and kicked ass and played like sweet CHAOS.

FFI was very simple, naturally (being the first game), but even this simplistic game managed to blend medievalist fantasy with sci-fi tropes, and I do applaud it for that. There are decent ideas in there, but I agree that it is the more complex ones in later games that deserve a deeper analysis and more thorough discussions of their plots.

If you like the idea of a FInal Fantasy I-based plot that is almost as crazy as you describe, you should play Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. It was released last year and kicked ass and played like sweet CHAOS.

FFI was very simple, naturally (being the first game), but even this simplistic game managed to blend medievalist fantasy with sci-fi tropes, and I do applaud it for that. There are decent ideas in there, but I agree that it is the more complex ones in later games that deserve a deeper analysis and more thorough discussions of their plots.
Stranger of Paradise is good though. I have it on Xbox Series X. Jack for life!

Back