Fusionist

Obnoxious Romantic
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Eldeen Modestine
FFXIV Server
Shiva
There's a small thing I've been wondering about in the FFIV plot. I know Zeromus was controlling Golbez the whole time, but in regards to Kain, was that Golbez controlling him, or still Zeromus?

Like, was Golbez merely influenced by Zeromus and carried through the plans with some of his own conscious, or was it all Zeromus merely using Golbez like a host body? 'Cause if it was all Zeromus, that means he was controlling BOTH Kain and Golbez, right?

...Did that make sense? >_>

Hey, yeah I understand what you are saying. Zemus, not Zeromus, was controlling Golbez because of his Lunarian blood, that much I know. I think that maybe Golbez had the power to control people himself and Zemus exploited that, so made Golbez control Kain to do his will. Take my therory with a pinch of salt but thats where my moneys at. But yes if what I think is correct, Zemus is controlling both Golbez and Kain.

Isn't Golbeza Lunarian too? I haven't played the game in a long time so I could be wrong,
but I thought he he was the brother of Cecil who is Lunarian himself. And if Lunarians can control people, Zemus controlled Golbeza who used his Lunarian blood to control Kain?

But to answer your question, yes, it was Zemus controlling Kain since it wasn't Golbeza who was in charge of his own actions.

Back