Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
:tearjoy:Smiley Scenes:eek:
๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ตโ‰

This game is simple.

I will present a clue using smileys/emojis. All you have to do is guess the Final Fantasy scene to which I am referring.

Every day I will post at least one new clue to a new scene. If people guess them extremely quickly then I may post another one in that same day.

The person who correctly guesses before anyone else for each round scores a point. The person with the most points, naturally, wins.

Scene 1: ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿฆ‹ (Irvine's butterfly shot. DaggerTribal wins the point)
Scene 2: :argor: + ๐ŸŒณ = ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ (Ghido vs ExDeath. Soulcorruptor wins the point)
Scene 3: ๐Ÿ›Œ = ๐Ÿฆ– ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿšฌ 3๏ธโƒฃ(Cyan's dreamscape. DaggerTribal wins the point)
Scene 4: ๐Ÿฒ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’ซ (The Gold Saucer play. Six wins the point)
Scene 5: ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘(Zidane grabbing Garnet's bottom. Soulcorruptor wins the point)
Scene 6: ๐Ÿฐ โ›“ :rage: (Crazy Fran breaking her bonds. DaggerTribal wins the point)
Scene 7: ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿ—ฟ ๐ŸŒพ ๐Ÿ”บ(Pupu's abductions. DaggerTribal and Soulcorruptor both win the point)
Scene 8: ๐ŸŽถ@ ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ  + ๐Ÿถ ๐ŸŒŸ (Siren fight at Pharos Sirius. Linnaete wins the point)
Scene 9: ๐Ÿ‘ , ๐ŸŽ— + ๐ŸŒธ + ๐Ÿƒ(e.g. ๐ŸŽ„), ๐Ÿ“ โœŠ + ๐Ÿšช ๐Ÿ‘ โฌ‡ (I, Garland, will knock you all down. DaggerTribal wins the point)
Scene 10: ๐ŸŽ  ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ŸŽ @๐ŸŒจ(Terra with the slave crown accompanies Biggs and Wedge to Narshe. DaggerTribal wins the point)
Scene 11: โ›ฐ ๐Ÿ‘ฅ (Cecil vs Cecil at Mt Ordeals. Paddy McGee wins the point)
Scene 12: ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ ๐Ÿ˜Ž (Hojo's Costa Del Sol vacation. Paddy McGee and Six win the point)
Scene 13: ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿ‘ป (Brothers at Tomb of the Unknown King. Soulcorruptor wins the point)
Scene 14: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘จ 3๏ธโƒฃ = ๐Ÿฅ‡(Noctis: "You guys... Are the best". Soulcorruptor wins the point - and also Dionysos for giving good clues)
Scene 15: ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿท(๐Ÿ‘€ = ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ) (Ghost waiting on Sabin. DaggerTribal wins the point)
Scene 16: ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ โคต (FAILED! :O )
Scene 17: ๐Ÿ‘™ > ๐Ÿฆฑ ๐Ÿ = ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ (Yunalesca fight. DaggerTribal wins the point)
Scene 18: ๐Ÿ”€ = (๐Ÿฅ + ๐Ÿช ) + (๐Ÿ”ช @ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ ) (The Assassin's Creed festival. Ilyena wins the point)
Scene 19: :alien: (โš” ๐ŸŒˆ โ™Š ) (Fight with the Propagators. Ilyena wins the point)
Scene 20: ๐Ÿšข ๐Ÿฆต ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ (Red XIII in Shinra disguise on the ferry to Junon. Ilyena wins the point)
Scene 21: ๐Ÿ””๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿฆ (Black Waltz #1. Ilyena wins the point)
Scene 22: ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿˆ , ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐ŸŒซ / ๐Ÿ‘น @ ๐ŸŽจ (Chadarnook hiding in Relm's painting. Ilyena and DaggerTribal win the point)
Scene 23: ๐Ÿฎ+๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ โ„(Royal Ripeness vs Snow. Blakstang98 wins the point)
Scene 24: ๐ŸŒด@ โœˆ =๐Ÿ•บ, ๐Ÿ˜œ + ๐Ÿ‘+๐Ÿ–/ ๐Ÿšš (fight with Palmer. Ilyena wins the point)
Scene 25: ๐Ÿ›Œ ๐Ÿ‘€ = :love: :love: (Faris sleeps and Bartz and Galuf admire her. Blakstang98 wins the point)
Scene 26: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ = ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿค๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‡๐ŸŒ†๐ŸŒƒ ("I want to ride my chocobo all day!" PaddyMcGee wins the point)
Scene 27: ๐Ÿด + ๐Ÿ‘ค = โค + :awesome: (Quina and Vivi's wedding. Ilyena wins the point)
Scene 28: ๐ŸŽค โ›ˆ (Thunder Plains concert. Soulcorruptor wins the point)
Scene 29: ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ (Ultros at the opera. DaggerTribal wins the point)
Scene 30: ๐Ÿ”‡ = ๐Ÿ—ฃ :tl;dr: > ๐Ÿ•ฐ ๐Ÿšฝ โš” ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘จ+ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ + ๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ‘— ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘จ

-
Scene 1:
๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿฆ‹

Last edited:
When you first meet Irvine in FF8

Well... That was an example of one of the easy ones!
Well done!

In the spirit of the season, I'll give out an extra one for the first day (I have plenty planned).

Scene 2:
:argor: + ๐ŸŒณ = ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Yeah I was gonna say when Ghido vs ExDeath in FF5 too ): When he was hiding as a splinter.

I forgot turtles names, you beat me to the FF8 one so was kinda happy to get to the ff5 one.

I'm understanding how Sprout felt in his Halloween game now. :argor:

Correct!

I'll post another one.

Scene 3:
๐Ÿ›Œ = ๐Ÿฆ– ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿšฌ 3๏ธโƒฃ

Would this be for when you meet Mr.Coates in FF7 after fighting Dyne and being set up to become a Chocobo Jockey with Ester?

Might be a bit of a stretch but maybe the scene where Laguna is doing that movie shoot?

Can I post multiple guesses? :mokken:

When you enter Chocobo's Dream World in FF9?

Where is our other clue then :mokken:
Chocobo's mystery dungeon when he wakes up at the end of the game?

Not that either....

I'll post it again so that the clue doesn't get buried for anyone else wanting to give it a guess. I'll move on when people are really stuck but it hasn't been too long yet.

Scene 3:
๐Ÿ›Œ = ๐Ÿฆ– ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿšฌ 3๏ธโƒฃ

Iโ€™m gonna throw in a random guess that reminded me of the first two ish... is it the part in Balamb Garden where Squall is bed ridden and thereโ€™s the whole scene in the training area with the dinosaur and Ellone?

No, but that is a very good guess. People are thinking along the right lines but this one might be quite difficult.

I promise the answer is in the clue.

Wouldn't happen to be then in FFX when Tidus wakes up from the fire going out after escaping from Gosegno, would it?

Not that either.

You're all guessing in the wrong game, if you want another clue. :P

I'll post the clue again as we're a few posts on again.

Scene 3:
๐Ÿ›Œ = ๐Ÿฆ– ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿšฌ 3๏ธโƒฃ

• Angry
Reactions: Six
Long shot into the dark here, but the scene in FFIX after Zidane and them wake up after the festival of the hunt feast from when Dagger drugs the party?

Is it when you fight the three dream stooges during Cyanโ€™s dream segment in FFVI?

Is it when you fight the three dream stooges during Cyanโ€™s dream segment in FFVI?

Ding ding ding! Correct! It was Cyan's dreamscape in FFVI.

I should explain this one since it was tricksy.

๐Ÿ›Œ is Cyan in bed dreaming.

His nightmares (random encounter monsters) are represented by the following:
๐Ÿฆ– is the theropod dinosaur
๐Ÿ‡ is the 'Alluring Rider' (a half naked woman with a whip riding a tapir-like demon, but a horse was closest)
๐Ÿšฌ is Coco (AKA Barb-e, a smoking temptress)

Cyan appears to be afraid of dinosaurs and women with seductive power. I came up with some ideas on that a while ago so maybe this scene stuck with me more than it did most people.

The 3๏ธโƒฃ represents the three dream stooges!

Well done! :trollface:

Scene 4:
๐Ÿฒ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’ซ

Back