Not open for further replies.

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Welcome to 2015's voting for the official FFF Site Banners!

Few rules:

- We're going for a Top 3 only. The three banners with the most votes will be used this year.
- You can give out TWO votes.
- Don't hesitate to post why you voted for a banner. Feedback is welcome.
- If you post more than 2 votes all your votes will be discarded. Please be considerate.
- Again, please be considerate.

CLICK THE LINKS TO SHOW EACH BANNER IN FULL RESOLUTION.

Banner ONE:
MwNOIfZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/MwNOIfZ.png

Banner TWO:
azXKnmb.png

http://i.imgur.com/azXKnmb.png

Banner THREE:
hmLHaqQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/hmLHaqQ.png

Banner FOUR:
eTl8c75.png

http://i.imgur.com/eTl8c75.png

Prizes:

1st place: 500 Gil | 5 BWP.
2nd place: 300 Gil | 3 BWP.
3rd place: 200 Gil | 2 BWP.

Entrants: 100 Gil | 1 BWP.

Number 1 and 2 are easiest on the eyes, so there you have it.

Well done to the creators. ^_^

Voting for Banner 1 & 3. Honourable mention to Banner 2 for the creative use of space, colour and lighting.

it was so difficult to pick but I ended up voting for 1 & 3.
All of the entries are gorgeous!! well done everyone!

I ended up deciding to vote for one and three. These are beautiful works of art. I really love the use of colour in one! Three is really good as well.

I voted for banner #1 and banner #2 . Those were the two that appeal me the most. The colors, the light effect on them and the background are incredibly well made. Outstanding job to the creators for making a awesome piece of art.

I think that they are all brilliant and showcase a decent cast of FF characters, but I voted for 1 and 3.

1 in particular is fantastic. The characters chosen are fun and varied... Who doesn't want to be greeted by Fat Chocobo and Cait Sith? This signature also looks as if it has been set inside a strawberry and cream flavoured sweet/candy. I'm not quite licking the screen but I've certainly had to resist this urge.

Ohhh they're all actually really good. I've gone for 1 and 3 too, just because I like lighter banners for the forum. This is the reason why I didn't pick number 2...even if it's really nice to look at, I just prefer the lighter stuff to go against the darker FFF background.

I thought 4 was a really interesting idea, to show that we have plenty of game news and stuff. I'm just not sure about it being a main banner to represent the forum, personally. I love when people try to go different though :).

I voted 3 and 4.
3 just lookes great
While 4 is the most unique and entertaining I think

I voted #1 and #2 . All 4 banners are works of art and it is absolutely amazing the talent that we have here. Great job everyone, you do the forums proud =)

Poll states Monday, but the voting closes tomorrow during the afternoon. That way we have all the information for announce the Birthweek winner this year! =]

Voted 2 and 3. I liked the lighting and colors used for both. One was just to light in color for me it gave off a bad glare for how I was viewing it where I couldn't make out the Final Fantasy Forums at first, was still very well done though.

First of all, I speak for all of the graphic artists that entered this competition that we greatly appreciate amount of votes and comments this competition has gotten in total.

It may be something small, but considering how many people voted, I think it’s safe to say our community is still standing strong. Despite our plummets in activity.

Anyway… enough rambling.

Here’s a bit of an explanation; we were looking for a banner top 3. Taking into consideration entrants were allowed 2 entries, we count each entry as an individual, but the competition winner is calculated by taking one of the banners with the highest score, because of that, this is the end result for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for the competition:

1st place: @Six: 500 Gil & 5 BWP.
2nd place: @Mitsuki 300 Gil & 3 BWP.
3 place: @C i d 200 Gil & 2 BWP.

(No entrant GP will be rewarded due to all entrants being in the top 3 @Dionysos, if you could update the Leader boards!? Thank you!)

Banner 1: Six - 12 votes.
Banner 2: Mitsuki - 8 votes.
Banner 3: Six - 12 votes.

Banner 4: Cid - 3 votes.

Banner top three:
Banner 1.
Banner 3.
Banner 2.

These banners will be used on the Seamus Black skin (FFF’s standard theme).

However… @C i d, because I don’t want your banner to go to waste, I’ve discussed a few things with the administrators and came to decision to use your banner as well on one of the side-themes. Let me or one of the administrators know which theme you would like your banner to be on.

Any questions, feel free to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back