Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
1OjMgAt.png

Information:

-
Two votes per person.
- You cannot vote for your own entries.
- In order to vote you must post the assigned # of the signatures of your choice.
- Giving feedback is greatly appreciated but isn't mandatory.
- The winner will be announced on December 30th.
- As per usual - signatures that were removed / had broken links were not included.

Questions? Contact me via PM.

qn7TJTP.png

AkiID6w.png

EN8Ih8v.png

6Q8qGnx.png

X30MugX.png

jLqkV9S.png

rfArmLP.png

sotw_159_by_randomrosso-d9qiqbd.png

AY2bLVz.png

5daeGzv.png

170_by_randomrosso-da0umcg.png

171b_by_randomrosso-da1l58n.png

NeiWGod.png

bi7jzvt.png

sotw_160b_by_randomrosso-d9rsrmq.png

goku_or_something_okay_by_randomrosso-d9vswe6.png

sotw_168_by_randomrosso-d9z7f3v.png

QLjHzEO.png

KEvytRe.png

WvBkGTE.png

fd7ueeN.png

m64r8Da.png

sotw_178_by_randomrosso-da9g8ma.png

ezEDkXJ.png

7afd2Dg.png

SLPKXY4.png

9NDEAAr.png
&
QBIUYHK.png

Db5BSoj.png

JIArLVr.png

QHr6H8o.png

AojASiA.png

Zm2iUmr.png

owBgej4.png

29561456735_5a4c3234fe_o.png

yXzWBzk.png

AbgThso.png

bOmBV48.png

#4 and #36

I've always thought 4 was very neatly put together and well thought out. The... somewhat grungy effect works well and the colours work nicely together.

#36... It just reminds me of FFVII. :lew: Cloud 2.0 Colours work nicely and the text appears as though it's part of a "sign" in the background.

Thank you to everyone who participated in signature of the week this year. I know it's been a bit quiet, but I'm going to try my hardest to change that too. I can't do that alone, so mark your calendars! SOTW is back on January 6th, 2017!

# 13 and #6 for me.

Truly well done for these two.

#6 looks pretty professional in my opinion with Link. I'm not such a huge fan of the games, but I did play quite a bit of it back in the day. The wooded little elf has so much emphasis in the light and the texturing of the hat.

#13 Man, doesn't Lara Croft look just an absolute survival victim. The light beaming off her shoulders, the grisly blood over her body and arm. She looks spectacular and looks to be caught in the moment as well suspended prior to either assaulting or planning her next move.

Going with #6 and #34, I always been a fan of Zelda as a series and number 6 just seems really well done, as for 34 the colors and mostly the girl lying in the tree grabbed my attention.

1 and 5 I would like to give honorable mentions as well, the color scheme and the thing looking like a tech apple got my interest and I like the creepy skeleton cat for number 5, it was hard narrowing it down between those 4 but in the end I just went with what grabbed my attention overall.

#13 and #19

Picked both of these as they stood out a lot more than the rest. Color was used fantastically in both of these in different ways. The Lara Croft one was to set a scene and really captured how Tomb Raider looks and feels at the same time and thankfully Lara isn't lost in a sea of effects or brushes. Minimalist and effective, I love it. For the other the use of color is vibrant and creative. Love everything about that signature except the text as it seems like it takes away from the whole thing to me personally, though whoever made this knows a thing or two about what colors go great together.

Loved all the signatures though and can't wait to compete with y'all next year, hope you're ready!

NeiWGod.png

Seems befitting of the character, the feel of the entire banner. The visuals and quality in general are fantastic. :ohoho:

9NDEAAr.png
QBIUYHK.png

Simple, and with retained image quality here. Just very well done.

Okay I've had to think about this a fair bit. So hard to choose just two! But here we go. No idea if it matters which order they're in, but I just posted as I found them on the list.

QHr6H8o.png

It's bright and colourful and really clean looking. Enough said. Really well put together!

bOmBV48.png

This is probably my overall favourite from all of this year's winners. I just love the text. It's big and bold and in your face. Just like Crash is! The colours and effects work really well together too. Just sooo cool xD

Nice work everyone!

QHr6H8o.png

Zm2iUmr.png

Tough choices though, they were all awesome.

Few more days! :ryan:

That's a wrap.

The winner of Signature of the Year 2016 is...

@Galadín
Entry #13

Congratulations!

GFX.png

Kudos Award went out to:
Grinch, @Dyranda, @Galadín for actively participating in SOTW this year.
Thank you!

Kudos.png

NOTE: Don't forget to redeem your awards in the Milestone thread for extra goodies!: see here.

Signature of the WEEK will be back on January 6th!
There have been a few changes (still being added) so make sure to check the new Information thread.
The Discussion thread is now open for theme suggestions, chat, you name it!

See you all on Jan 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back