Ruhku

Blue Mage
Gil
This is my first RP so go lightly please. But anyway suppose I need to out down the plot then.

Plot:
So far as we know a Hollow is created by feeding on lost soul or if the lost soul is left for too long then they will turn into the Hollow.
Recently in the Human world more Hollows have been spotted more than ever and it's becoming hard for the Soul Society to train their students.
Something is causing a major disturbance and a few Soul Reapers new to their jobs have been assigned to find out what is going on.​

Name:
Skikai style:
Zanpakuto Style:
Zanpakuto Name:
Bunkai Style:
Bunkai Name:
Personallity: (A paragraph is recommended)
Appearance: (A paragraph is recommended or an image)
Histroy: (A paragraph is recommended
Other Information:​

Rules:​

No godmodding
No Flaming
No trolling
Be sure to check here often to see details of new Characters or you will get lost a little.
Do have fun​

You cannot achieve your Zanpakuto straight away. You only just became a Sould Reaper and it is the same with the Bunkai.
I know it takes 10 years to reach Bunkai but I'm twisting things here abit.
I'd say untill you reach your 30th Post then you can start to learn about your Zanpakuto and when you reach 80-100 posts then you can learn about Bunkia.​

Don't expect for Hollows to be that easy to kill.​

ALWAYS put a number on the top left of the post to keep track on how many posts you made. It's also another way for us to keep track on when you start to learn Zanpakto.​

Sign ups will keep on going so you don't have to worry about it closing and been too late to join.​

I'll post the RP when we have at least 3-4 members joined.​

This is a sign up and not the actuall RP thread.
The RP thread is here: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/showthread.php?p=954807#post954807

I will keep this thread and RP up to date so like if some of us have Bunkai like 2-3 the I'll introduce a new enemy force.​

Last edited:
Name: Luke Noctis
Weapon Style: Big blade
Shikai style: A big blade with ribbon inderneath the hild. Quite slim blade but long.
Zanpakuto Style: Big Blade thats simular to Zangetzu but the bottom has a cresent edge to it but only a small one.
Zanpakto Name: Kage Ouja (Shadow Princess)
Bunkai Style: Pitch Black katana with a hild which has a crescent (half moon) shape to it. It also has a red style on the blade and some ribbon at the bottom that can extend and is a myterious make.
Bunkai Name: Kage Tenxie Ouja (Shadow Angel Princess)​

Personallity: Just recently became a soul reaper and finished his training. Keeps to himself but if wanted to work in a team then he sorta commits to it.
Likes his eating and sleep and wonders how often he can become more stronger.​

Appearance: Black short spiked hair. Wears the soul reaper uniform but when changed to Bunkai he wears some trenchcoat like silk made overdress. Beneath the overdress he wears a black shirt and at the neck where the shirt ends has some red trim. He alswo wears black boots/shoes.
Also has a red scarf
The whole outfit does have a red trimmin and is a jet black colour.​

Histroy: (I'll fill this in another time)​

Other Information: None at all​

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Sounds very interesting. New to all this, what would it actually involve doing throughout the story?

Well it'll involve some hollow activity in the wolrd of the living and which new soul reapers (I.E Us) will investigate and exterminate and threatening forces while at their jobs.

When you've reached the 30th post then you can start learning your Zanpakuto's name and hopefully obtain it. Though it doesn't happen instantly so you have to put up some sorta story and tell us whats happening. It's the same with bunkai but when learning it your inner hollow spirit is born.

It's the same as before you know tell us what happened, bluh bluh bluh.

After some of us have Bunkais then I'll introduce some new threats that we all could love playing a part of.

Back