Final Heaven - A Tifa Fanclub

I'm not being hostile nor was I just referring to you, I meant in general. Sorry if you felt singled out or anything.

Woah, easy. I wasn't trying to start some kind of war against the Tifa haters. As a fan of the character, I just felt it was a bit sad, that's all. There are characters I don't like much, still I don't feel the urge to create an anti club just to show my hate.

WeaN, I don't think there is a reason to tell her "easy", she seemed pretty calm in her post just now, and telling her "easy" just seems inflammatory, I don't think Ayen was jumping on you or anything.

It sucks that people hate characters that are really good, but its their opinion, they are allowed to it.

---

Random thought, I like her introduction into the Kingdom Hearts world.

Tifa: Have you guys seen a man with spikey hair?
Sora: ... -feels up his spikey hair-
Tifa: Spikier.

Hilarious ^.^

I always loved her voice there, it was a good way to ease her in with the KH gang and she seemed right at home with them too.

-------

Oh yeah, have you guys seen the Kingdom Hearts Mobile Vol. 1 characters? There little chibi dolls and Tifa is one of them!

Here's the link, [Trading Arts Mini] Kingdom Hearts Mobile Vol. 1

She looks so cute!

Then what's the point of creating such a club in the first place ? Such people could just join us here and discuss.

No, thanks. :wacky: That thread annoys me, and I rather not have that in a fan club. :wacky:

ranting about a character because of the size of her boobs isn't constructive, in my opinion.

Agreed. I'll leave it at that.

-

Fusionist provided me with a great Tifa image from Dissidia. Can't waaaaait for more dialogue. :ryan:

Woah, easy. I wasn't trying to start some kind of war against the Tifa haters. As a fan of the character, I just felt it was a bit sad, that's all. There are characters I don't like much, still I don't feel the urge to create an anti club just to show my hate.

Then what's the point of creating such a club in the first place ? Such people could just join us here and discuss.
I'm not sure it's as innocent as you seem to make it though... ranting about a character because of the size of her boobs isn't constructive, in my opinion.

I agree man :mokken: , its the dumbest thread or club ever made, but let her enjoy it..its her opinion even though she cant back it up properly...

She mentioned Tifa in her younger years, but people grow up and evolve and so did Tifa grow up to be kinder and wiser..

About her boobs :ffs: its virtual anyways and they dont do boob jobs in any FF world...so because she is being a smarty pants I'll do the same :tehe:

About Tifa and Cloud, maybe she acts like a big sister unconsciencely towards Cloud, it doesnt have to be a love love relationship necessarily.

Aerith was more in love with Zack than with Cloud IMO, so :mokken:

It is what it is.

Im a Tifa fan, look at my sig :griin:
Im also a Aerith fan btw :tehe:

I love all women. :monocle:

OJ since when were you a member of this Club?

Nevermind I just never seen you here dude lol
ranting about the Size of Tifas boob's constructs something:kinky:
I kid but making Club to hate jst seems childish when you have to really stretch the
for personality faults...........if were are here then we obviously love Tifa as a character
and dont want to hear anything bad about her.

Freedom of speech and all that!
(if that made sense Im quite dizzy)

Last edited:
Here's a pic from one of the cutscenes :

08t.jpg

She looks gorgeous :blush:
Ever since AC, having a high res Tifa fighting in her old outfit has to be the top fantasy of fans such as myself, I have to say.
Can't wait to play D012 !

Last edited:
I have some cool info maybe you all would like to read about Tifa. It's from a book called Dismantled. If you want, I can post it for you?

Haaahhh!!!CALI! your a member of that Tifa deformation club.

Not my place to say But I would interested t read this scripture you have found?

Keep in mind the post count in this club, guys. xD

That'd be cool, Cali. =) Feel free to post it, I'd like to read it as well. :yay: I'm also looking forward to having more info released on Dissidia, guess we gotta wait on that a little longer though. :andry:

What if its like a how to kill Tifa a 100 ways book or something Colorful One?

Granted Cali would not be into that kind of stuff lol but you never know?
(Post count+1)

Lol, Cali is allowed to post normal stuff about Tifa though? I mean... I made clear in the rules for the club no bashing, so as long as it's none of that, Tifa goodies are welcome. :ryan:

Now come on, guys. Just cause she dislikes her doesn't automatically mean she has nothing good to say about her. :lew:

Shes evil!lol:lew:

Im really only looking forward to Tifa in Doudecim y'know
Lighting does not really interest me..........and Tifa and cloud will rock in
assist mode I reckon..........thats right reckon!

Does anyone actually know when Dissidia 2 is going to be released? I've not thought about looking into it and seeing that Tifa's in it makes me want to know now. :hmmm:

I am most looking forward to see what Tifa will do in the story. Atm she doesnt know anybody in Dissidia just like everyone else. When I saw Tifa's crisis core costume(young Tifa) I was a bit like wow. I dont know it was alright but I love her Default and Ac outfits better <3. If I recall in Dirge of Cerberus Mostly all the VII characters from the older games had little screen time :sad3: She used her AC costume in the cutscenes I believe.

ARGH! this is killing me. i wanna play Dissidia!

But truthfully, i never really loved the first one. Some of the characters were horrible to play with ( personal opinion). I just hope Tifa is good to play with with my style.

... couldn't be as bad as Ergheiz back then.
Still I did enjoy it because I'm such a FFVII fanboy. So I have no worries about D012. As long as the game is ok, it should be lots of fun for us fans of Tifa.
It will also make up for her lack of treatment in CC, we barely got to see her.
So at last we'll get to see a high res PSP Tifa :)

But why did they have to make her skirt behave like shorts once again ?
Maybe I was wrong, thinking it was that way in FFVII because of software limitations.
It seems Square definitely doesn't want us to know the color of Tifa's panties. Feels bad, man...

GalaxyFlare, I don't really get why you have to be so pissy to me, but whatever. I wanted to post the goods for Kira... not you or anyone else ^_^

So, Kira, enjoy <3
tifa01.jpg

1. Garments
Even looking at her choice of fashion in Corneo's mansion, you can see that she favors clothes that are easy to move in and revealing.

2. Glove
Materia is equipped on the back portion of the leather gloves. In a situation where something receives a backhand blow of Tifa's punch, it's struck by hard materia, therefore it's painful just thinking about.

3. Initial Equipment
Weapon - Leather Gloves
Protector: Bronze Bangle
Materia: None

4. Born and raised in Nibelheim, Cloud's childhood friend, is alone, the only person to accurately know his past. Similar to Cloud, 5 years ago she encountered an event in Nibelheim but then shuts her mouth tight for some reason. What is Tifa afraid of? What is there to fear? She faces her past to solve the mystery regarding FFVII's greatest riddel.

tifa02.jpg

1. Thought
She has a side/aspect like an innocent young girl, where she still believes that a hero will appear and save her when she's in trouble.
She requested the hero role from Cloud 7 years ago at the Nibelheim water tower.

2. Skill
Her skill at making cocktails has a good reputation in the Sector 7 slums. Cooking is also her forte, and making Wedge her taste-tester, she makes the items on Seventh Heaven's menu.

3. Hand
Will she smash them with this? (reference to the Don scene)

4. Mini Skirt
The looks of the males still seem to be anxious even though she normally chooses to wear short skirts. Sometimes when going up the stairs in the Shinra Building, she shows embarrassment where she makes Cloud and Barret go on in front of her.

"There were two kinds for Tifa. The mini skirt and the version wearing leggings. We were worried about which direction to go in, nevertheless, I went around asking the staff's people and the voices liking the mini skirt were overwhelming. We settled on the current Tifa."
-Character designer, Mr Nomura.

5. Martial Arts Master
The Martial Arts Master using speedy movement, is Zangan who possesses 128 disciples from various places. 5 years ago, at the time of the Nibelhiem event, he rescued Tifa from a close call by means of his own hands.

A person named Quexinos is translating them so she tried her best(she is a Tifa fan too :3)

Be sure to thank her on our behalf.
Thanks to you too for posting this :)

Kinda makes me nostalgic of the old times. There's definitely something the original FFVII had that was lost in the new iterations, although I can't quite put my finger on it. That's also probably due to the fact the team of people making this game changed a lot, too.

"There were two kinds for Tifa. The mini skirt and the version wearing leggings. We were worried about which direction to go in, nevertheless, I went around asking the staff's people and the voices liking the mini skirt were overwhelming. We settled on the current Tifa."
-Character designer, Mr Nomura.

Gotta love that part. It's so spot on with my previous message (I didn't even know you were going to post something related to it actually) :P
So I guess when Nomura asked the current team about her looks for AC, he didn't get the same kind of answer... which is such a shame!
lol.

It's amazing because imagine if they gave her leggings instead of the mini skirt. It could've changed a lot if I'm being honest. Appearances can have an impact on a fan's opinion of a character.

Back