Seriously awsoome thing happened.

Ruhku

Blue Mage
Gil
I was shopping in town today and I was queing (Misspelt?) to pay the items I wanted.
I heard next but then this old man pushed in first place.
I just wanted to dress like the devil and give him the heart attack he god damn right deserves.

Anyone else who gets attacked by old people in any way? :awesome:

o_O

It might be the thread title. Don't worry bout that.

But I just don't like old people anymore. Look so polite on the outside but on da inside they are little rebels. Especially at driving

It might be the thread title. Don't worry bout that.

But I just don't like old people anymore. Look so polite on the outside but on da inside they are little rebels. Especially at driving

...Just because you wanted to have the same thing they wanted? 8( You need to get a grip. Old people are awesome, and you should sit, watch and learn. It'll be you someday.

Actually I wanna attack him by ways of religion or something more dreadfull to old people. You know what there like these days.

...Just because you wanted to have the same thing they wanted? 8( You need to get a grip. Old people are awesome, and you should sit, watch and learn. It'll be you someday.

This. Old people are awesome, especially when they get senile. I'll hang out with old people before I hang out with you young whippersnappers.

You're actually being a bigger ass by saying what you are, than he was, tbh. :hmmm:

Back