Playstation SEN Trophy FFF Leaderboard Discussion

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Untitled-3-1.png

Hey peeps,

Since Shu kindly setup the Xbox Live Leaderboard discussion thread, I'll do this one. The point of this thread is to avoid PSN/PS3 Trophy discussion within the actual leaderboard section, thus, to make that thread easier to moderate, update and keep tidy.

Basically, in this thread you can discuss pretty much anything to do with trophies and the leaderboard here, although, please try to keep actual discussion of games to their original and intended threads. For example, you can discuss:
- Why you have such a high or low gamerscore.
- Periods of absence in which may affect your score.
- Your trophy gaming history.
- What trophy games you own or wish to own.
- How you feel about a trophy list for a certain game (likes/dislikes etc).
- Other peoples gamerscores (inflamatory remarks will be punished)
- Newly announced trophy lists! (Will be updated in trophy list and credit given!)
- And anything else to do with trophies/leaderboard!

All I ask is that this thread is to be used to talk about the leaderboard thread found HERE, to keep main discussion of games within their respective thread, for example, you can talk about Prince of Persia trophies and what you think about them here but not about how you actually feel about the game in general and what you liked and disliked about it such as characters, which would go in the Official Prince of Persia Thread, and please, please do not make any sort of flaming/trolling remark to anyone about their amount of trophies, how they play (if you've played against them), anyone seen doing this will be punished according to the site rules.
...you may even wish to suggest ideas to make our Leaderboards better!

Thank you for taking the time to read all that, if you did read it xlolx and hope that made sense. If you have any queries/suggestions to give about either this thread or the Leaderboard thread then please don't hesitate to shout up about it as it will be taken into consideration so just post them here or PM myself (about this thread or the Playstation leaderboard thread only!) or a member of staff (the coloured names =])

Thanks also to Shu for making the XBox Live Leaderboard Discussion Thread!

Cheers x

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be adding mine to the whole list thing later.
I've only got 5 trophies and they're all bronze:monster:, mainly because up until last saturday I only had three PS3 games, those being CoD4, Little Big Planet and Oblivion, and Little Big Planet which I played for anout 5 minutes is the only one with trophies. But I bought Uncharted thing game and MGS4, so my overall trophy level may increase, though I still play CoD4 more than anything else.

So apparently Ryan informed me that you guys might have to log in every Saturday just to update the gamercard. Well that is, if you know you've received a trophy that week and want it updated too. I thought it automatically updates. >.>

I got the "Hung Lo" trophy on PAIN several days ago... And it doesn't seem to have updated even on my gamercard here... So I don't know how I am meant to update it. I tried logging in and making the gamercard new, but it just gave me my old one back.

Sadly trophy sync isn't working for me. :gasp:

Age of Booty messed my trophies up when it froze during saving... It's now all fecked up. I need to contact Sony over this as it has potentially messed up my entire PSN account.

Hahahahaha. :D

Ryan is no longer top dog in the trophy list. :D At least he won't be when it is updated.

Inoerite. He probably will be fairly soon though. More importantly, I'm not last.
And I may catch up to you, as I have a whole month at home now.

Ah yeah, I've been slacking and kept putting off updating the leaderboards. xD I'll do so this Sunday. So someone actually beat Ryan?! =O Impressive.

Given the fact I've been focusing on the actual tournament >.>
Although, come the end of June I'm hoping I'll be closing to Platinuming all of: Mirror's Edge, Tomb Raider, Fallout and Killzone giving me 6 platinums! :awesome:

My trophies seem to synch now and I can view my own trophies on my PS3 again now, which is pretty awesome. I don't think I'll have to reset my PS3 anymore as SuperStardust HD (the game that didn't work while the error was occuring) seems to work fine now, and has kept all the trophies I'd gained from it. I'm just going to make sure never to ever try and play Age of Booty again.

Sadly that PSN trophy card we use for this STILL isn't picking up my updates. I don't see why as it is fixed on my PS3 now, and I have synched my trophies countless times and it works fine on the PS3. Any thoughts?

*curses Age of Booty*

Sadly that PSN trophy card we use for this STILL isn't picking up my updates. I don't see why as it is fixed on my PS3 now, and I have synched my trophies countless times and it works fine on the PS3. Any thoughts?

*curses Age of Booty*
xlolx Argor fail :ryan:

But really...

July 1st, 2009: Important Information on Trophy Support:

We apologize for the issues our service has experienced over the last few weeks. Sony has invested resources to actively work against sites like PS3TrophyCard.com which has made it impossible to update newer games with our current system. We've been successfully developing a new method of retrieving trophies for new games and are very close to completion, it will be implemented very shortly. Thank you for your support.

That appears to have been the problem with it the last few days then.

It's up and working now. My trophycard has actually updated for the first time since I first generated it! Woo! :awesome:

Argorfail is no more! :D

It's up and working now. My trophycard has actually updated for the first time since I first generated it! Woo! :awesome:

Awesome. They must have done it within the last few hours then since I checked around 5PM or summat like that and it wasn't working then. I'll have my 90 or so trophies added when possible then. :awesome:

There, updated. Gotta watch it, Ryan - someone's closing in on you. ^^ That was a pain to update. -__-

You've obviously infected mine somehow:gasp:
Now mine won't update properly, it still tells me I'm at level 4.
I can get my first Platinum too when I feel like it, just have to play through InFamous again.

You've obviously infected mine somehow:gasp:
Now mine won't update properly, it still tells me I'm at level 4.
I can get my first Platinum too when I feel like it, just have to play through InFamous again.

Have you ever tried playing Age of Booty?

That's what messed mine up. Terribly glitchy game.

If not then either your PSN has swine flu or the gamercard site is lagging a bit.

I think it only updates randomly really, as mine still says I have 199 trophies as opposed to 200 like I actually have.

This needs another update really.

I'm well into the 200's now. :gasp:

Ghostbuster trophies ftw!

Back