Rumor: Valkyrie Profile 3 is a PS3 exclusive [5/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
VP2.jpg

Rumor has it that Square Enix’s RPG Valkyrie Profile 3 is no longer going to be a multiplatform release, but instead will hit PS3 exclusively.

More is expected to be revealed prior to its E3 debut at the Sony presentation, possibly up to two weeks before the event, reports D’toid.

According to GoFanboy, PSM3 magazine already has the scoop on this, so if you are a subscriber you may want to keep your eyes on your mailbox.

Again, it’s all sitting in Rumorville for now, but enough has been heard about Valkyrie Profile 3 to know that it is at least coming sometime or another, in some way shape or form.

We just don’t know when or or what, yet.

Source: VG247

Awesome. Even though it's still just a rumour and nowhere near confirmed at all, it's still the best news I have seen today. I'm just so pleased at the prospect of another proper Valkyrie Profile game let alone it being possibly a PS3 exclusive now. Go, Tri-Ace!

Hopefully it will debut with a bang in E3 alongside the other SE games we haven't seen much of lately. I'm keeping my eyes opened for it. :ryan:

Hmm...so, could this possibly mean that the VP rumoured for the 360 is a different one? Or that there isn't one coming out for 360 after all?

Either way...Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist, please. With Lezard. *crosses fingers*

hoping for:

continuation of story after events in VP2
Hrist
Lenneth
Silmeria
more background to the undead guy
freya
more norse mythology
Arngrim
The dead mage girl who never leaves your party in VP1

and and and...

ahhh, screw it. as long as they have hrist, i'm happy.

best news ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back