RPG problem

Shahab

Epic Member
Gil
I had my characters at level 36 and had a very hard time to defeat one of the bosses ( the ICE GOLEM ) with a nice guy who helped me a lot to defeat it at the last breathes, but now, I noticed that everything has returned like a week ago and all of my level ups and Gil saves during this time has been gone.
Seems that something is wrong with database of FFF.

Should I continue my game or this problem may occure again soon ?
Thanks in advance

this was most liklet lost during the hacking incident.
since the admins had to use a backup to get FFF normal again.
so Im not shure. but I guess that your character is LOST.

but ask as admin. for more info

Don't worry about it am in the same situation I was level 102 and i defeated the Defender Z but the forums has been put back as it was 2 days ago if you want help against the Ice Golem then i will help you if you want.

Since this is up, how do you even start the RPG? I clicked the RPG tab next to the jukebox and arcade tab and it said i wasnt granted permission >_<

An error has occured, the following message has been left below:

Your usergroup has been denied access to RPG Inferno.

No, its ok.
I just lost 4 levels.
Now I revived one
I am sure that I can make it
Just whats the best way to kill the Ice Golem ?
I have my pet in a nice condition of MP and magic
Should I increase its MAG ?
My own character is weak in magics and normal in attack

lol shahab i lost my character - was down to 44 posts when site was back up >.<. so i need to kill that ice golem agen too >.<

Now, I can see that you have 52 posts.
We helped eachother before, so we can do it again.
Just don't forget to speedup your character and equipe yourself with high potions and CURA magic.
Hope we see eachother soon.

Huh, I guess some of the game got setback during the backup. This isn't a particularly new occurrence... luckily, most of the game was finished a while ago.

Oh, he did not take back his character after reaching 50 posts and it has been restarted.
So sad.

Doesn't matter, just fight him on your own. I managed to beat him lv 32 using blizzara constantly with my pet and me. Just make sure you bring loads of mp potions

I am , but my main character is so weak in magics.
Itrs a warrior

Well i have over 50 posts and its still giving me the same error, usergroup denied thing. ahh nuts >_< do you have to be like a full member or what. .

Yeah wait a while. Well when i fought him the RPG edition wasn't gold and there wasn't a lock on customizing your stats so it'll be harder now :monster:

By the way, where can I find Thundaga magic?
Yeah, the stat lock caused me many problems

Thundaga is in another city later on. Wait till you get warp, it becomes the pwnage.

I just have killed Ice golem
Thanks to my pet. It was so close.
Now should I fight elvs ?

Back