Gil
RD.png

We Dream all night and Sleep all day
We fight for rights while monsters we slay
To destroy the darkness, embracing the light
This world is our dream, this battle our fight
We will break the thread of seams
With Powerful, Wonderful, Radical Dreams

This clan is for the RPG adventurers who like to bond together in times of need. All members can be at any level and can be a big contribution! Anyone without a clan already can join in! Our clan is all about traveling, taking down big bosses, and having fun! There will be titles and ranking in this club for those who want them. Regular members are fun also. To join just say you are joining us and fill out the template. If you want to leave the clan at any time just tell us of your resignation. The Radical Dreamers will be kicking ass monster at a time! The time of past hopes is done, it's time for a new set of dreamers to arise!

RPG Clan Rules (General):
  • Attitude is everything. Rude clan members will not be accepted in our community. Things such as harsh insults to another Clan member or rival clan members are not accepted. If there is a dispute between you and another keep it to yourselves.
  • Do not be in conjunction with a rival clan. You can only join one clan at a time. If you want to leave and join them, just say so! Things such as constantly teaming up with and ignoring our clan community here counts as a violation. Teaming up with a clan means joining a community. There are many communities here, just pick one.
  • Kick major monster butt! Training is a must! This clan’s goal is to create some of the strongest adventurers the FFF’s RPG has ever seen! :P Lets get out there and train. If you aren’t active at all or doing anything please warn us.
  • Groups within the clan are acceptable, whether it’s farming groups, hunting groups, whatever.
  • When battling in a party NEVER HOLD UP THE FIGHT. It is crucial that you try not to take very long in battle until the battle is won. Leaving for five minutes and holding up a fight is unacceptable and inconsiderate for your teammates. If it’s a solo battle with you alone, that’s the time where you can take as long as you want!
  • Try to promote RADICAL DREAMERS! Get the word out about us! Actions speak louder than words so remember to be kind to those who you don’t know!
  • Battle rage is mostly just for fun. If you get personally offended because someone in a battle said something to it then report them. Again Battle rage is getting angry in a SB at a teammate over something silly in battle. It is not meant to be taken seriously. It’s just for fun :wacky:
The Clan Base

The clan base is a place where only the Radical Dreamers can get to. It is our private base of operations. It will not show up on your map unless you have access to it. Once you have access then it's possible for it to show up on the map fulltime. Only one chosen with a bandana can enter the Radical Dreamers and become an official member. Now the clan base has many functions: That being an Inn and a Bank to store money. Be careful though, if you try to rob the bank you just might not come out alive. The Clan base also has a training area that is currently in constuction.

Meet the Crew:
These are a few clan members you may see around.

images
Serge= A young man who is mostly silent. He guards the Clan's ship location with his life. Show him you're a member in order to gain full access to the S.S. Invincible.

Untitled-5.png
Kid= A energetic young woman who sees over the clan's funs. She rns the bank on the S.S. Invincible with a bit of history of stealing a bit of gil herself. She takes good care of our monetary funds.

Untitled-4.png
Doc= A man who practices in medicine. He's the doctor of the ship. Go to him if you need a quick heal every now and then. His remedies always work.

Clan Captain:
Oliver-RPG (Revilo) Class: Rune Knight
Clan Dreamers:
Silver Shadow-RPG (Shadow) Class: Warrior Defender
Cardiac Kid/Joey-RPG (Xartos) Class: Warrior
Sabriel/Ali-RPG (Lucia) Class: Mage
Spartan/Kevin-RPG (Espada) Class: Assassin
Dean Winchester/Julius-RPG (Fallen Knight) Class: Heavy Calvary

Job Descriptions
Certain members within a clan have certain roles to make sure that the clan runs smooth for everybody.

Join Us!
To join the Radical Dreamers is quite simple really. Just give a name you go by on the forums (real for those who often change usernames.) and the name of your RP character. If you character has a class, it would be helpful if you put that info up as well.

Template:
Name/Username:
Character name:
Class:

~Post under Reconstruction(anything below is not a part of the final outcome)~​
Clan leader board:

Parties:
Parties are formed within the clan by people who participate. Parties consist of whoever wants to team up. The max limit to a party is 4. The list here will be of main parties formed throughout the RPG. Hopefully you all have someone to back you up in a tough fight. Parties aren’t permanent and can change rapidly. They also don’t have to be four people to be considered a party. Don’t hesitate to make your own party and request for others to join it. Just remember that the Radical Dreamers are expressed by nice attitudes with brutal power! We will all work together to win!

Party Name:
Members:

Last edited:
Welp, since I said I would, I am now signing up!

My vote is we have people doing specific duties. So, we can have people who focus on collecting components, people who focus on crafting stuff and selling it for (maybe for a price, maybe not: all depends.) If we're going to make a clan, let's do this right.

I can handle the crafting for us.

The stuff that I gave to Oli was all crafted by me, and I crafted some stuff for Shadow.

I am planning to be an assassin, but right now I'm a warrior-assassin person.

Oh, and if anyone needs assistance with any boss with the exception of the effing Tonberry :-)britt:) and is lvl 12, I can help... or I should just PM the tactics to you...

Last edited:
Okays dreamers....I'm making our banner, but our sig tags are what's gonna set us together. Just fill out what you want and I'll make it for ya! The tags I'll make will have the Radical Dreamers logo and a title for your warrior. For example : Ralitch of the wind, Lucia the Bladerunner, Something like that! :P BE creative. You get to pick the color of your text lighting and if you don't like what I make I'll try and make it according to your tastes.

info:
Text/title:
Color:

Back