[RP Village] General Discussion

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
General Discussion thread to exchange ideas, see who's interested in new RPs, etc.

* please note that certain threads are outdated when it comes to information.
If you have any questions, please @ mention me here or send me a Private Message.

@MagiOfWorlds hope this helps you some. :)

Thank you very much. I hope it helps too! So for anyone interested I have an idea for an RP that has already been tested in another forum and went pretty well. The only thing that killed it was of course inactivity. I'm hoping to retry it on this forum with a few tweaks and see if it goes further. If anyone is interested I already have a thread up talking about it or you can pm me.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in reviving this section with a story or two?

I hate seeing parts of forums go without activity for a long while and I remember liking to RP back in the days when I use to frequent forums like this one. Haven't wrote anything creative in a while so is anyone up for getting something going?

Usually I'd only write with one or two other people for activity sake and to keep the speed of writing up so I'd rather do something on a smaller scale just to keep it alive. I'd also ask that whenever you visit this forum you drop a reply just to keep it going as inactivity kills these things QUICK. People disappear without notice and it really puts a damper on RPs and I'd like to try and avoid that. I have a few ideas rolling around in my head at the moment for a few scenarios both original and unoriginal so if anyone is interested post damn it!

Back