[Rp] Legacy of the Fallen

Fabletear

The Big Bad Wolf.
Gil
In the darkness of a three bedroom house, hides a child. A child who has been cursed since birth. As his father comes closer to him, the child cries over the dead body of his mother. With a cruel, swift movement his father arches the butcher knife down upon him.

Logan wakes with a start, sweat pouring from every inch of his body. The same dream. Every night this week has had the same dream. Logan looks at the alarm clock on the dresser next to the bed. Four thirty. What the hell is the meaning of the dream? Every night I've had it and woken up at the same time as the night before. Crawling out of bed, he gets dressed and heads for the kitchen.

Living in a two-story one bedroom, two bathroom house made him seem as though he was safe. Secure. With the reputation of a professional football player, Logan was given the utmost respect. Everyone in town either knew him or his background or had hired him to do jobs like fixing their car or put installation in their house. Logan grew up without knowing that in order to be successful, he had to know how to do the most simplest of things and then move up to the more harder things. To him, life was like a house. You worn't going to get anywhere unless you start with the easy things and have friends that respect you for who you are, not for what they can milk out of you.

He walks over to the coffee pot and pours a cup for himself. Black. Straight black coffee. "So, you had the same dream again?" a female voice asks from behind him. Logan turns and walks towards the table. "Come on, Logan. Talk to me." The women pleads. She has long strawberry red hair and baby blue eyes. Her eyes are blue today, but if she wanted to, she could make her eyes a nice shade of green. She may be thin, but that didn't mean that she couldn't hold her own. I once saw her take on a group of five men for messing with a poor person. After she kick their ass so bad, they didn't dare mess with another person.

"Sorry Scarlet, I'm just tired of these dreams. I wish for once that I'd be able to get a night of peaceful sleep." Logan looks up and smiles at Scarlet. The smile didn't hide any of the worry and stress that was running through his mind.

Scarlet was my best friend. They've known each other since we were little. Now, here we were, twenty-three and engaged. It almost feels like a dream that we can't wake up from. After her mother died, her fater had been very protective of his daughter. And I can't say that I blame him. Scarlet's last boyfriend, Josh, had his friends hold her down while he took advantage of her. Lets just say that he never got the chance to, because as soon as he was going to rape her, she screamed and I came running. As soon as I got to the area where I heard the scream and saw what was happening, I went into a rage and sent them all to the hospital for the next two months. The only thing that stoped me from going to jail for assult was Scarlet and her father, the sheriff.

"Alright. Maybe later. I gotta go to work." and with that, she puts her coffee cup into the sink, walks over to her coat and reaches for her key's, but their not there. "Hey, Logan, have you seen my...." she hears the jinggle of key's next to her ear.

"Key's?" Logan finishes, with tease in his voice and a smile on his face.

"Yes. My key's." She turns and tries to snatch the keys from his grasp. Logan pulls away the key's at the last moment. He smiles and hands her her key's and kisses her before she leaves.

"I love you." He shouts as she crosses the drive way.

"I love you too." She shouts back as she pulls out. He teases her one last time as she goes. "Fuck you!" she shouts as she shifts into drive.

"Maybe later. You have to be good." He shouts back as she drives by. She laugh's at that.

Last edited:
In the wash of waking to a grey covered Sky, Ecthelion pondered his way of life and wondered about what the future holds. In his world fear was a constant, not for his own life but those around him, not at his hands were they to suffer.Not yet.....

Asking the question of the World:

"Do l alone have the right to wreak such havoc on the innocent,surely a greater power than myself must hold sway over the fate of the masses?"

Gathering his belongings he realises the futility of such thought in reality, and prepares for the duties of his work, Hid daily life fractured together by the whimpering of the weak and gloating of the strong........it made Ecthelion ill to think that the people he "worked"" with were human.

As the second longest serving member of his company, the mercenary group " NoxFactor", the man known to some simply as Ethan tried to forge in the group some kind of honour.

Slaughtering Innocents was not his highest goal in life.

(pssst! This RP is in the wrong section. Have a mod move it for you okay? It belongs in "Worlds of our Own". "The Scrapbook" is mostly only for discussion threads and other Rp info. :P)

After Krystal left, Logan goes inside to complete the days tasks and to tackle the challenges. By afternoon the house is clean, the yard is mowed, and the car has been both washed and waxed. Just as Logan goes to lay down, the telephone rang.

"Hello?" Logan answers, half tired, half annoyed.

"Is this Mr.Remliel?" the voice on the other end of the phone asks.

"Yeah. Who's this?" Logan asks back after looking at the Caller ID. "I don't recognize this number."

"Who I am is of no concern to you. If you do as I say, your lovely wife-to-be won't be hurt." the voice answers back. "I wouldn't want-"

" You hurt her and you'll have me to deal with. You understand? I will not tolerate your threats. Now, where is she?" Logan shouts through the phone with anger.

"You'll soon find out." the voice responds. "You will see soon enough."

The line goes dead and Logan slams the phone back onto the reciever. Logan rushes to the front door and grabs his keys and mutters to himself. As he opens the garage door, he says aloud, "God help the soul whoever hurts her."

As soon as the door is opened it reveals not his car, but a motorcycle that he remembers but vaguely. "As if the day can't get any better."

Stressed out from what he just heard, Logan tries to busy himself with things to do to keep himself from worrying. By 3:30 p.m, The lawn is cut the house is spotless, the garage is organized, and Logan is worry-free.

That is, until the phone rang.

"Hello?" Logan asks through the reciever.
"Hi, is Logan Remliel in?" the quiet voice asks.
"Speaking."
"We're sorry to report that Scarlet Rebecca Warren has been killed in a shooting that took place at her work eairlier this afternoon."

Logan drops the phone as the voice on the other end repeats "Hello? Mr. Remliel? Hello?" And for the hours that follow, Logan cries as it starts to rain.

Back