Resolved Rose of wind

domx

Gil
Hi guys! I have a problem...i can t find the Rose of wind in ovest desert .... i Tried to click all around the cactus ( the one that is in ovest alone ) but nothing happened...it s very difficult...anyone can help me ?
I'm playn Zodiac Age.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi guys! I have a problem...i can t find the Rose of wind in ovest desert .... i Tried to click all around the cactus ( the one that is in ovest alone ) but nothing happened...it s very difficult...anyone can help me ?
I'm playn Zodiac Age.
Thanks.
I think in English this is called Wind Globe, so based on that assumption I think I know what you mean. I believe it is in the cactus by the south wall in that area. There are multiple cacti in the area. The one near the wall of cliffs in the south should have the item. If you keep clicking around it you should be able to find it.

I just looked into it and it is in a part of the desert you can only reach from the Shimmering Horizons in the south, if that helps.

I think in English this is called Wind Globe, so based on that assumption I think I know what you mean. I believe it is in the cactus by the south wall in that area. There are multiple cacti in the area. The one near the wall of cliffs in the south should have the item. If you keep clicking around it you should be able to find it.

I just looked into it and it is in a part of the desert you can only reach from the Shimmering Horizons in the south, if that helps.
Yes, it works...I found it , great , finally. THanks !!

Back