Roleplay Character of the Month #1

Roleplay Character of the Month #1

• Ahrexian - Evanescent Fairytale (.Lightning)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mystro - Evanescent Fairytale (,Squee)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Turel - Ultimate Elementum (Atlas)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Phallia - Evanescent Fairytale (Tipsynaruto)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuu Chin Rao - KH: The Unsung War Part One (Tipsynaruto)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Elizabeth Montague - FFVIII: Twilight Hour (Miang)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaise - FFI Warriors of Light (Grahf)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Posting is not necessary for your vote to count, but it is encouraged.

Good luck to all Nominees!

This one was an easy one for me.

Blaise - FFI.

Not that I don't find any of the others interesting, but seeing Blaise, who is completely different from anything else I've seen Jesse play... He's funny and charming and at the same time, incredibly infuriating for my character to live with. XD He's a brilliant character. well done to Jesse for making such a great character ^^

I'd like to also say well done to Oliver, who made the EF RP... seeing as three of the characters from his RP are nominated. Well done for making an RP that brings out interesting characters, Oliver! =]

My vote went to Virgil's Turel from Ultimate Elementum. Very powerful and intimidating villain, and I could feel that come through the writing.

I'm voting for Squee's Mystro. It's a very complex character and it's hard to get a character like that in an Rp and to make it work. I think He's done a great job with Mystro. Though I was also torn by Lightning's Ahrexian character. I liked them both but in the end I voted for Mystro.

Personally speaking, I voted for Atlas largely due to his ability to express the character's actions' well. It is from his writing that I actually find the character a dark and intimidating person, which thoroughly fits the villain role that he plays in Ultimate Elementum.

Ahrexian was a good character. He maintained a good well played and often chosen way, but is played to be unique. Its not easy to do this, and Lee pulls it off well. That and elementals are awesome in my book. He also is actually of a decent age...rp characters are so young and unrealistic, But Ahrexian is a good age.

Roleplay Character of the Month goes to....

Atlas for his character, Turel!

Well done! ^.^

SO CLOSE...then one person had to come in and vote for Virgils guy T_T well, there's always next time...

((MOD EDIT: I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate someone talking about an RP you created in that fashion.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back