Revenge

Sephiroth's Will

Endless Despair
Gil
My little brother got beat up pretty badly today some kids hit him in the head with a galss bottle and he had to get stitches....im just wondering who here thinks i should go inflict major bodily damage onthe people that did it....and this is not a figure of speah i will serioudsly kill someon for messing with my brother...so let me know

I dont think you should retaleate otherwise your just going down to their level. Let the police do their job and catch the pricks that did it.

It's tough in such situations. It's also understandable why you would wish to hurt such humans. However, do you really wish to reduce your calibur to that of a vandal, a yob? Do you really want to fall into the bracket of "violent", get a name for yourself?

The Authorities often don't do their jobs right (don't get me started on the frickin' Government) and most feel as though they should take the law into their own hands. Consequently, you will receive punishment. Think of it like this - do Moderators allow "Pseudo Modding"? No, you are warned. Sure, it's all for a good cause, but it makes the moderators look small, useless.

Prison/fines/charges aren't always the most effective punishment, so surely to Sephiroth, many of us will want to take another glass bottle, sharp this time, and hit THEM with it. But you know, you just have to allow the (somewhat crappy) justification system work it's way. Justice is blind, but don't force it's eyes open with glass :)

If you don't mind, I'd like to shift this over to the Ye Olde section. Interesting debate topic - you can be the case study. Let me know if you'd rather not :)

*moved*

First off, I'm real sorry that happened to your brother. No one deserves to go through something like that.

Secondly, what Riku said up there ^^^ sums things up. I know it will be hard to not hurt the guys who did this, but you just gotta take a deep breath and think it out rationally. If you go out and hurt these guys, possibly kill them, will it really be worth it? At least your brother got away with stitches.

Try to be happy that he's still alive.

I know it's easier said than done cause if someone hurt my brother or ANYONE in my family, I would get just as angry. But going off and hurting the people who did it won't do much good either.

Anyway I hope everything turns out alright. Please let me know.

You know, thinking about it, I'd be a huge hypocrite. Take for example, my cat. I was over the hill (right behind my house, just a fence away) with my cat. I came down the small side route, getting Muffin to to follow me, when a few bastards came and tried to kick him. What did I do? I decked him :) What did he do? Chase me :P But hey, the point of the matter is that I got violent when I saw someone try to hurt my family.

As of right now i wont do anything but if they ever go near him again or if he allows me to i will kill them and i will feel no remorse. oh yeah not tomention my little brother is 12 and the kids that did it are 17 and older.... ive lost faith in being nice... this has really opened my eyes. being nice is a flaw a weakness... its just not worth trying to please other people when stuff like this happens

I understand how you would feel that way... I got in the same situation a few years ago, some guys killed my brother... So I found out where they lived and and beat the living shit out of them... (pardon the vulgar language), I was charged of assault and went to jail. It was worth it though I have no remorse except now... People don't wanna be with me, I have nothing against you killing the guys. Just make sure you think through all of the consequences legal, social, physical... And others, don't make the mistake I did, because of my past relationships and mistakes I have no one...

There's been a lot of good advice already given here that you should really ponder.

The consequences of your actions will reverberate throughout your life. Be sure of the path you want to take.

I really hope you are doing OK in handling this, all I can say is that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

I understand how you would feel that way... I got in the same situation a few years ago, some guys killed my brother... So I found out where they lived and and beat the living shit out of them... (pardon the vulgar language), I was charged of assault and went to jail. It was worth it though I have no remorse except now... People don't wanna be with me, I have nothing against you killing the guys. Just make sure you think through all of the consequences legal, social, physical... And others, don't make the mistake I did, because of my past relationships and mistakes I have no one...

If i do decide to do anything about this. I feel no remorse either. Ive lost faith in people. My brother is the only person i can truly say i care about. If anything happened to him i dont know what i would do. I would be lost. He is my soul reason for being alive. When i needed someone in my life he was there for me. And now people are jeopardizing that for me. As of right now though , due to my brothers wishes, I wont do anything. But if my brother told me tomorrow or two years from now that he wanted them dead i would not hesitate...... As for people wanting to be with me ....not really a problem i have to worry about no one wants to be with me as it is. Ive never been good at making friends...so im pretty used to being alone all the time. Also im sorry about your brother.

As for people wanting to be with me ....not really a problem i have to worry about no one wants to be with me as it is. Ive never been good at making friends...so im pretty used to being alone all the time. Also im sorry about your brother.
Don't be sorry about my brother I didn't make a thread asking for help on the matter and you did. So you say that your brother is you sole reason to live. And now kids are attacking him, also you say you have no friends in the first place. Well then think about what would happen to your brother while you're in jail. Just think it all through then make your choice.

That is a really good point about going to jail....That would be awful for your brother. Having to spend years and years without his big brother besides him and there to stand up for him. Then you really couldn't do anything if anything like that ever happened again....

Don't be sorry about my brother I didn't make a thread asking for help on the matter and you did. So you say that your brother is you sole reason to live. And now kids are attacking him, also you say you have no friends in the first place. Well then think about what would happen to your brother while you're in jail. Just think it all through then make your choice.

I suppose youre right. It would be senseless to do something stupid like that. Thanks Tidus and Garnet you guys helped me out alot.

I suppose youre right. It would be senseless to do something stupid like that. Thanks Tidus and Garnet you guys helped me out alot.

Thank god youre finally calmed down about it bro. Its not worth it. Thanks Tidus and Garnet you guys are great. Im glad my brother has friends like you guys.:lol:

Thank god youre finally calmed down about it bro. Its not worth it. Thanks Tidus and Garnet you guys are great. Im glad my brother has friends like you guys.:lol:
Hey no problem I just know from past experiences that it's not worth it because the same thing happened to my brother but he got killed. So I killed the freaks and went to jail, turns out he wasn't dead and they say I can't take custody of him anymore becuase I'm a really bad person...

Hey, no problem at all, just glad to hear you're doing good! :)

They most likely are so insecure with themselves, that they have to do stupid stuff like that to feel better about themselves and to make them feel "powerful" and like they have control over others.

Yea that's probably right... I can't think of another reason besides skitophrenia (a mental disorder where you mind has two halves kinda like a dual personality) and being truly psychotic...

Back