Resident Evil: Raccoon City

Terra Branford

Running an Orphanage!
Veteran
Gil
(FC name pending xD)
154h65u.jpg

A FC for the greatest horror games and movies ever! Talk about the awesomeness of the Resident Evil franschise and its beautiful characters and awesome plots! Talk about those darn Crimson Heads that got ya, or the mutated snake or the dogs jumping through the windows at you!

Or, sit back and discuss the characters of the movies and game! Anything!

15d3ldx.jpg
Jill Valetine
Chris Redfield & Claire Redfield
Albert Wesker
Leon S. Kennedy
Rebecca Chambers
Barry Burton
Brad Vickers
Richard Aiken
Sheva Alomar
Ada Wong
Ashley Graham
Billy Coen
Carlos Oliveira
Red Queen and White Queen

For a full list of Game characters, please see this link.

3586s7o.jpg
Alice (Project Alice)
Matt Addison
Spence Parks
Jill Valentine
Carlos Olivera
Peyton Wells
The Nemesis
Dr. Sam Isaacs
Claire Redfield
Chris Redfield
Leon S. Kennedy
K-Mart
Luther West
White Queen
The Executioner
Albert Wesker

For a list of links for characters, music, extra information, news and everything else, please look below.

2h80njq.jpg
Resident Evil News
Resident Evil Wikia (a lot of people say be careful with the information here)
Resident Evil Game Timeline by Project Umbrella (Recommend if you want the timeline! This is official!)
Resident Evil Game Timeline by Project Umbrella (Biohazard Official paper releases)
Milla Jovovich's Twitter (go here to suggest suggestions for the next movie! They want it!)

Estimation of Movie timeline:
Apocalypse must be between one week to one mouth after the first movie; the first part of Afterlife is four years after Extinction and the second part of Afterlife is six months later.

(You may now post!)

Last edited:
16m6pzq.jpg
Terra Branford (Owner)
Cardiac Kid
Lady Edea
.Rinoa
The Meddler
Hakumen
Clerkin

n2254w.jpg

Resident Evil Forum
Resident Evil Wikia
Resident Evil Fanfiction (Games)
Resident Evil Fanfiction (Movies)

osycqt.jpg

Nothing regarding the next installment for the sixth game, though speculations can be found at the REN link above.

The next movie has been confirmed and has been confirmed that we will see Leon, Kill, Claire, Chris, Alice and a few others, plus new things. Fans are being asked by Anderson to post suggestions and what YOU as a fan wants to see in the next movie. To do so, you can post a tweet at his wife's (Milla Jovovich!) twitter!

Last edited:
Totally in.

I would have to say that RE5 is my fave out of all of them. I've beat it twice on hard mode, and beat it once on hard mode with my brother. I rather enjoyed that one, especially since I couldn't get past the start of RE4, and thought I would hate the series forever.

I'll add ya to the list!

Unfortunately, the last two games I haven't gotten to play yet. I haven't had money lately. But I did get to play 5 for a bit on my older brother's system. I think I was on a car shooting a gun...?

Welcome to the FC! I'm so glad that someone joined already! :33

I'm in. <.< >.>

Weskerrrr <3

RE4 was my first RE so it's definitely my fave. I REALLY wanna play Code Veronica. RE5 was pretty awesome too though... Loved all the Wesker >.> I'd let him globally saturate me alllll night :8F:

"Globally saturate" Oh dear! xD Wesker is amazing, huh?
m009.gif

I love how he can just kill his "comrades" so easily, even if he knew them for years and years. He's one of the coolest villains ever! lol

Plus, he is pretty attractive! :x3:

I'll add you to the list now! :33

Now one thing that I was bummed about in RE5 was how the AI controlling Sheva would act retarded in the middle of a fight. It's like "can you NOT see the dude with the chainsaw coming right at yo----".

My face as Sheva gets sawed to death: :ffs:

I'll join... Chris Redfield is frickin' all sorts of yum <33

The next movie has been confirmed and has been confirmed that we will see Leon, Kill, Claire, Chris, Alice and a few others, plus new things.

Kill indeed. :wacky:

Anyways. Can I join and have Billy Coen on a silver platter? :hmph:

... also. You've spelled Raccoon wrong. :wacky:

I didn't even notice. It's just an "o" you're a powerful forum member, just edit it. :mokken:

Also, Leon <33

Kill indeed. :wacky:

Anyways. Can I join and have Billy Coen on a silver platter? :hmph:
:gasp: It was supposed be "Jill" I was tired. T.T

Sure you can join and you can have Billy as well.

I have Chris, so you can have Billy. :ohoho:

@Dance in the Dark:
You can join too! Yes, yes. Chris is great, but he's mine. You have to remember that.

I'll add you both to the list! :D

Now one thing that I was bummed about in RE5 was how the AI controlling Sheva would act retarded in the middle of a fight. It's like "can you NOT see the dude with the chainsaw coming right at yo----".

My face as Sheva gets sawed to death: :ffs:
I don't own RE5 yet, sadly. I hear its pretty good, but the lack of the Undead scares me away from purchasing the game....

xD Its funny when video games make the characters act blind when danger is right in front of their faces :P

So, anyone like that Leon will be in the next movie? I headed over to the REN forum and they didn't even know that tid-bit of news yet. I like that Anderson is asking fans to tell them what they want to see and who they want to see.

That should be really interesting xD

(Oh, and Leon was never "dead" the article was supposed to be a fake I do believe xD)

Last edited:
Can I join?

I have played most of the game's but I do forget a lot of the storyline in the earlier games as I haven't played them in a very long time, RE5 is my favorite out of the games and I have seen a couple of the movies but so far I thought they were equally good so I don't have a favorite RE movie yet

Sure you can join! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've had some really busy days! :eek:

I'll add you to the list now! I wish I had RE5, or any new RE game. I can't get them yet, but I hear they are really, really good xD

RE5 is amazing. I played it on my friends PS3 and beat it multiple times. Couldn't quite beat it on the hardest difficulty, but still had fun.

Ah man, I really wish I had it. Is it only on PS3? I only have a 360 slim >.>

Good thing I have the old mans to take up my time lol

I think it is on the 360 as well, but I'm not sure. My friend only has a PS3, so it kinda got narrowed down.

I hope its for both, I won't have the money for a PS3 in a while xD

*goes to look*

So, what do you guys think the next game and movie will be about? What characters do you think will make an appearance or what might happen?

Well, since the only game I've really played was 5, I kinda want to see a movie about it, just to see the changes that would be made.

As far as the next game goes, I don't know. It's been a while since I played 5, so I forgot the ending of it. :wacky:

Oh, you've only played 5? You should try the older games 1, 2 and 3 :>

I think we might see Chris and Jill teaming up in the next game even though I haven't played 5, I just have a feeling it'll go that way. Or, Leon and Chris xD

I know this hasent been posted in,in awhile but Id like to join I love the first RE,and am Downloading RE2,Ive also played RE4 and Outbreak

Favorite Character is Claire Redfield,I also love the movie series as well and cant wait for the new Animated RE Movie After Degeration

Back