Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
hey i found a article on ign surporting the release date and rumours about yuna being in the game

Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy is due for worldwide release this Spring. Square Enix finalized the Japanese date over the weekend to March 11.

The Japanese version will be released in two software-only forms: a standard version costing 6,090 yen and a download version costing 4,980 yen

But the big attraction should be the "Chaos & Cosmos Limited" version. This combines the game with a limited edition PSP. The PSP unit is white on top and black on bottom. The top has artwork from artist Yoshitaka Amano.

Square Enix hasn't shared images or pricing information for the limited version. It will likely stay in Japan, so you'll want to check with import sources to get yourself a unit.

Joining the release date announcement, we've uploaded the latest Duodecim screens to our gallery. These show recently revealed Laguna along with returning characters Onion Knight, Cloud of Darkness, Squall Leonhart and Ultimecia.

More character reveals are on the way for Duodecim. A trailer shown at Shueisha's weekend Jump Festa event in Japan had some hints that Final Fantasy X's Yuna will be in the game. We'll should get details on this and possibly other characters at January's "1st Production Department Premier," a Tokyo event that will cover games like Duodecim, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts 3D

source.. http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/114/1141017p1.html

I read this on Andriasang earlier, so I'm guessing the Western release should be about 3 months after which I think is ridiculous considering big companies should have international releases nailed by now. Apparently Nomura has a "special surprise" for Dissidia 2 on the Premiere event in January. And Laguna was meant to appear in Birth By Sleep until they decided they needed a new FFVIII character in Dissidia 2 so left him out.

This sounds interesting... I've been wanting a new PSP anyway =3. I hope Yuna is in the game. Maybe actually put a story in the game this time? I'd love to see Yuna's reaction to a living, breathing Tyedus ( >:) )

The official Japan site says release is for March 3rd, like it was reported earlier on adriasang. Where did IGN get March 11 as the Japanese date from?

Although maybe that could be the NA release date :8F:

Gamestop has March 31st for both Dissidia Duodecim and The 3rd Birthday here. I never did trust their release dates however. But if they do come out n the same day Ill just oick up both :hmmm: We probably will just get special edition covers unlike Japan and EU who get good stuff :sad3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back