Help Recovering Lost Cards

clc011

Gil

I lost the Quezacotl card to the CC Joker on Disc 2 and when I looked it up in the Card menu, it says the card is at "Balamb- Station Yard"

So I went down to the station and payed the 3,000 gil to get into the yard, but when I get in, there is no one that I can play cards with. Has anyone experienced this problem before? Should I just wait until Disc 4 and get it from the CC group?

Also, having some trouble recovering my Chicobo card in Dollet. Is it the older man in the Dollet Town Square that I should be trying to play with? He's the only one who will play with me but he never seems to play the card.

You can recover any card in Disc 4 on the airship, all the major card players will turn up there and they will all carry rare cards you're lacking.

I know it doesn't directly answer your questions but close enough.

Have you not just tried replaying Joker afew times...?

Have you not just tried replaying Joker afew times...?

I did, but he didn't play the card, so I checked its location in the menu. If you select "Card" then hover over the card you're looking for, it tells the card's location in the bottom right of the screen. It says Balamb- Station Yard

Oh... has the card queen not got it then?

I never knew you could do that with the hovering thing.... anyway, Id say just be persistent with replaying Joker.... Ive lost cards to the card group before - well, a fair few people really, and they have always turned back up with the same person...eventually, it just takes some time for them to replay that card in their hand sometimes. I cant think of any other card than ifrit that Ive lost that has ended up in someone elses possesion

But failing that, Im sure the queen of cards holds all cards you have lost come disc 4

The Queen did not have it. Although the menu says "Balamb- Town Square" when you are on the screen with the Queen and the shop, that's where I found the card. (The station attendant had it.) I also noticed that whenever a train is available, he asks if you want to purchase a ticket before you actually reach him. Just thought those of you who responded might wanna know, for future reference if you are ever trying to recover a card.

Back