Question about downloading??

Zeroxys

Blue Mage
Gil
Okay guys, so i made the mistake of Buying FF14 version 1.0. and i read on SE website that if you bought that then youll be able to download ARR for free, but just have to pay the monthly fees, however i cant figure out how to do it. Any chance you guys have experienced this or know how to make it work? I just wanna figure this out in case i do wanna try & play it sometime knowing i wont have to buy the game will be awesome. Thanks in advance :):banana:

Okay guys, so i made the mistake of Buying FF14 version 1.0. and i read on SE website that if you bought that then youll be able to download ARR for free, but just have to pay the monthly fees, however i cant figure out how to do it. Any chance you guys have experienced this or know how to make it work? I just wanna figure this out in case i do wanna try & play it sometime knowing i wont have to buy the game will be awesome. Thanks in advance :):banana:

I'm not a 1.0 player sooo i wouldn't know, but a few of the free company i'm in on another forum I staff on are sooo i'll ask them, i'll also look around the FFXIV Forums too

well, I think you just restart paying.... 1.0 players get free access til the 15th anyway, I think

Back