Q:2

Terra Branford

Running an Orphanage!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Okay, I've been meaning to ask this forever, actually.

I have two, pretty simple questions. I didn't know if it belonged in a "Spam" section, so I just thought I should ask before making it.:awesome:

Okay, first one!

1:
Where do I go to advertise something? I wanna advertise a forum, related to one topic in general -- not trying to take members from this wonderful forum of course!

Second one!

2:
Where would I go to asked a question related to VI...I would post it in the "VI" section, but it's a question asking if people actually like the game enough to join the forum in which I would like to pimp out for a few people.

So, can anyone answer my questions? I'm a little lost on it and I don't wanna create spam. x3

King Sean

I am the bone of my sword.....steel is my body and
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
You can advertise here : http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/advertising-board.html

And as for that question, you might have to ask it in the same thread you advertised because that falls under advertising (asking if you like the game enough to join a different forum.)

Hope I helped. :)

Kandy-Sugar

ღWhite Roséღ ♀
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Advertising Board for you to advertise.

As for the VI related question. I would just mention it in your thread in the advertising section of the forum.

Technically asking members if they would like to join a forum based on VI outside of the Advertising Board is classed as Advertising outside the designated area, which is not allowed.

Hope that helped. =)

Last edited:

Terra Branford

Running an Orphanage!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Ah, thank you, guys! That prevented me from spamming lol

+rep for helping me, oh and some bear hugs!

*bear hugs you both*