Master Cat

Red Mage
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Chanteru Chandora
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I'm a bit surprised there wasn't a thread for this game already, but here it is! :3

Persona 4: Golden - Opening Movie

Source: Siliconera

Persona 4: Golden on Vita has a bunch of new content that wasn’t present in the PlayStation 2 version of the game. We’ve covered a lot of this in previous reports on the game. Here’s a list of some of the additions:

Release Date(s):
North America - Nov. 20th, 2012
Europe - Spring 2013

I know everyone is going to get this game, so no one needs me to do any convincing... xD But I'm going to throw in my 2 cents anyway! :p

I'm glad that there are a lot of additions to the PS Vita version of the game because it will keep previous players of P4 entertained and engaged. The worst case scenario would be that many players feel like it's the "same old game," so it's nice to see that the developers made a lot of strides in creating a new game playing experience (with the new content they added) without having to strip away parts of the original game.

I'm also happy to see that Rise will play a more active role in battles. She's still mostly a support character, but she steps out of the sidelines a bit more now! :3

Persona 4: Golden - ATLUS Trailer (English)

I'm importing the american version..... sooo looking forward to finally having a rpg on my awesome vita... yay for importing :P

I beated P4 like 3 times already (As P3 too), i dont have a Vita yet so everything is agaisnt me to get Golden. But i want P5 already the P4 cow has already be milked.

[9/11/2012] - Persona 4: Golden Video Blowout; 28 Vids Covering The Game's Features

Hope you aren’t tired of Persona 4: Golden videos, because Atlus just released a whole lot more—28, to be precise. They run down various aspects of the game, including everything from dungeons to battles to social links to clubs.

Obviously I'm not going to post 28 YouTube videos in this post/thread, so just check out the links below! :p

I've listed the new features that people might be most interested in.

(The other video clips showed features of the game that have remained relatively unchanged from the original, such as Social Links and Ranking Up, Classes, Part-Time Jobs, Persona Fusions and Comendium, etc.)

However, if you want to see the other video clips, just click on the source link!

Vox Populi - "Vox Populi shows what other players did in the same situation you're in."

Difficulty Settings - "5 difficulty settings available at the start." (Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard)

TV Shows - "TV show extras that let you re-watch animated cutscenes and view artwork."

Home Gardening - "Grow vegetables in your backyard and use them in dungeons."

Battles: Simultaneous Attacks - In addition to the All-Out Attacks.

Battles: Costumes - It only shows one of Yosuke's costumes. >.>

Battles: Bike Chases - Chie attacks an enemy while riding on a mini bike. xD

Battles: All-Out Attacks - The animation is a bit different from the original; pretty cool!

Battles: Cheer Up - Rise "joins the battle" to support the team as they perform an All-Out Attack.

Dungeons: Ask for Help - "A new system that lets players help each other." (Increases HP/SP)

With the game only 10 days away, I'm not sure if anyone wants to spoil anything for themselves. These videos are relatively short though (around 20sec. each). So it doesn't give much away at all... xD

wow, rise can join all out attacks, that a pretty neat new feature :O and OMG, you can run over the shadows that epic as hell, I heard that you get double attack (you and another party member) just like you do in P3P

but dam only ten days away, that means my copy should be sent outsome time next week or monday :O

wow, rise can join all out attacks, that a pretty neat new feature :O and OMG, you can run over the shadows that epic as hell, I heard that you get double attack (you and another party member) just like you do in P3P

but dam only ten days away, that means my copy should be sent outsome time next week or monday :O

Yeah, the "double attacks" seem to be called "simultaneous attacks." It looks pretty cool in battle! :3

It may not seem like they changed a whole lot, but I'm glad they mostly tweaked things here and there instead of making drastic changes... && the extra playable content is nice, with that new ski resort place and the bath house, lol.

Hopefully I can get the copy as soon as it releases myself! x_x I've been a bit behind in getting new games... :/

Yeah, the "double attacks" seem to be called "simultaneous attacks." It looks pretty cool in battle! :3

It may not seem like they changed a whole lot, but I'm glad they mostly tweaked things here and there instead of making drastic changes... && the extra playable content is nice, with that new ski resort place and the bath house, lol.

Hopefully I can get the copy as soon as it releases myself! x_x I've been a bit behind in getting new games... :/

Yeah I'm glad it only minor changes as well :) I'm importing it because I'm too looking forward to the game

My preorder got shipped this morning.... This just got real

Screenshot_2012-11-19-17-23-16.png

:rage: dam u fedex..... Forcing my game to stay in China all alone all night :sad2:

Yuki Nagato - Let us know how it goes! :3

I'm upset at myself for not pre-ordering P4:Golden. I kinda didn't realize that there was an awesome Vita skin and character wallpapers involved... ;__;

The Vita skin is going for $25 on eBay atm. >.> I can probably download the wallpapers from someplace (hopefully), so that's not much of an issue...

...QAQ

I'm not getting the preorder case, play-asia wasn't shipping them :sad2: not sure about the wallpaper

Capture-18.png

my order currently on a plane to paris :D the delivery for tomorrow should defo happen
Chanteru

http://p-atlus.jp/p4g/v/ir5xpJYzDd08/

links to the preorder wallpapers, the chie being transfered to my vita right now :)

Last edited:
Yuki Nagato - Yeeees, thank you!! x3 See, now I feel better about not having the Vita skin!

&& it looks like your game is going through quite the journey! Mine usually ships within the U.S. Boring. ~.~;

Yuki Nagato - Yeeees, thank you!! x3 See, now I feel better about not having the Vita skin!

&& it looks like your game is going through quite the journey! Mine usually ships within the U.S. Boring. ~.~;

i'm from europe, soo don't forget it being imported for me, it coming from hong kong as I got it from play-asia, thank god they made vita region freeee xP I wouldn't of have been able to live til the 22nd of feb next year for the eu release

i'm from europe, soo don't forget it being imported for me, it coming from hong kong as I got it from play-asia, thank god they made vita region freeee xP I wouldn't of have been able to live til the 22nd of feb next year for the eu release

Yeah, I know - it's still cool that you can import it though! ^^ Thank goodness the Vita is region free. Is there even much of a difference between the NA and EU versions? o_o; Are there different voice actors with accents? hehehe xD 'cause I'm not sure why it takes an extra 3 months for the EU version.

Yeah, I know - it's still cool that you can import it though! ^^ Thank goodness the Vita is region free. Is there even much of a difference between the NA and EU versions? o_o; Are there different voice actors with accents? hehehe xD 'cause I'm not sure why it takes an extra 3 months for the EU version.

tbh, nothing really, defo on a handheld release cuz their not even a framerate change needed, the only thing that needs to be changed is some of the subtitles to match the english (UK) spelling, tbh, atlus just hates europe, their proved that with persona 4 arena

delivered :awesome: brother just signed for it.... I know what I'm doing tonight

Back