Help Problem in FF VII

Slimek

Gil
Hi guys, I've got a problem in FF VII. I'm in Nibelhiem (Disc 1, LVL 32) trying to unlock Vincent. I type the code into the safe (Right 36, Left 10, Right 59, Right 97) and I receive a notification that the code is invalid. I've been attempting to enter the code atleast twenty times (quite literally) receiving the same result--and I did manage to type in the code within the time limit each time. Did anybody elese have this problem(?) and know how to resolve this?

Btw, I am playing on a PSP 3000.

Thanks!​

Are you going past the numbers when you put them in? You cant go past them or it fails, thats the only thing I can think youre doing wrong

Like Bambi said, when sorting through the numbers you can't pass 10, to 11, then press back one to 10 and select it. You have to hit the number straight without passing it, and having to move back.

You have the correct code, so I'm pretty sure that might be the problem, then?

And you cant just stop on the number you have to hit the x key, (y)

@Bambi and Six - I can't express my gratitude towards you guys! *on-line highfive!* // @Happy Dog - Umm, I've been pressing the 'circle' key since that's the 'okay' button, the 'x' button is the 'cancel' button in this game. But thanks anyway! I really appreciate your interest! :-)

I've got another question but I don't want to create another thread, so here we go! : Is it possible to delete an Enemy Skill from the Enemy Skill materia?

As far as I've known, no. It's not possible. The only way I see fit is, go back to a previous safe file where you didn't gain the skill yet, other than that, Enemy Skills are gained whenever the enemy uses said skill on the character that has the Enemy Skill materia equipped. =]

Back