*Pretend this thread name is witty but accept the fact its still an introduction thread*

ravensecho

Gil
Hey all, The name is Raven. No really It is, Im here from the Sunny reaches of the United Kingdom.
I have been a fan of Final fantasy since i was around 6 or 7, my first Game in the franchise was ff8 but my all time favourite is the one before it.

Dont really know what else to say here except I look forward to having alot of fun here

Hi Raven! :hiya: It's a pleasure :D Hope you stick around some, everyone here is mostly friendly and mostly doesn't bite.:8F:

Hope to see you posting around soon! ^_^

Well Ive been a member of a different final fantasy fan page for around 15 years so im probably going to stick around XD Thanks for the welcome

Move aside, Shakespeare! Step down, Dickens!
This thread title is the most incredible and witty sentence written in the English language! 👍

Welcome to FFF, Raven. :argor:

I hope you stick around and get to know us. We're mostly very friendly so you are very welcome here! Even those who are sometimes a bit naughty are only naughty in a Mutley sort of way and are hardly a threat to humanity.

Feel free to explore the site and comment on anything that takes your fancy. Not that we expect you to get lost, but if you do need a hand with anything then just yell.

FFVII is probably my favourite too.

Ive noticed its a trend, anyone over the age of 19 that i have spoken to about FF has told me FF7 is their favourite one. Though i must say to this date no one among them older or younger has said 13

Thanks for the welcomes guys ^^

Ive noticed its a trend, anyone over the age of 19 that i have spoken to about FF has told me FF7 is their favourite one. Though i must say to this date no one among them older or younger has said 13

This is quite interesting, yeah. I've encountered some who rate XIII as one of their favourites, but I'm not sure if I have met anyone who considered it their only favourite.

There are a good number of FF fans in their late teens and early twenties who consider XV to be their favourite, I've noticed. There is an enormous fanbase for this game and they tend to indulge in the non-canon 'shipping' side of fandom more than people do for the other games. There are some very particular pairings which many people wouldn't have thought of but they have their own zines and everything.

Many people of an age do consider VII to be their favourite. For many (like myself) it is because it was their first and they have particular memories associated with it. There are others who prefer VIII for the same reasons.

While VII is my favourite, I tend to find something to love in all of the games.

There are things i love in all of the games except the 13 strand and 15 i do play ff 14 just not as much these days XD

Thanks very much for the welcome 6 and indeed #teamff7 but also #teamATB

Back