Pixar Characters In Kingdom Hearts? Maybe One Day [6/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
When the first Kingdom Hearts game came out, Pixar was animation studio with a Disney contract. Now Disney owns Pixar. So, how about some Pixar characters or worlds in Kingdom Hearts, Nomura-san?

“I am aware of the fan requests for Pixar characters,” said Tetsuya Nomura, Director of the Kingdom Hearts series, in an E3 interview. “I will do my best. Maybe one day Pixar characters will be featured in the Kingdom Hearts series.”

A Toy Story world could mesh with the series and so could Finding Nemo. It’s Nemo or Atlantis, if Square Enix wants to use Mer-Sora without resorting to The Little Mermaid again.

Source: Siliconera

I never vocalized such desire, but Pixar worlds/characters in KH would be really cool :hmmm:

what's so bad about pixar? i love most of their movies. envision Wall-E and KH mixed together, the results could be awesome.

I'm really on the fence about this. It'd probably be easy to CG them in, and I admit, Toy Sora/Roxas/whoever new lead for new game might be, does sound tempting it's probably the only choice for a world I'd want in the series. =/

Finding Nemo would be a great change from The Little Mermaid. I freaking hated Toy Story though. So I really don't know what I think about this.

Plus, Pixar's created some pretty shitty movies, say, Cars for example... wouldn't exactly want to see that in a KH game. KH is probably the only thing left from SE that I enjoy.

Pixar movies have pretty much all been masterpieces. I'd say that most of them were significantly better movies than some of the Disney franchises included in older Kingdom Hearts games (Tron, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast come to mind). Being able to walk around in one of those environments would be pretty awesome.

I love Pixar; Toy Story, Finding Nemo, A Bugs Life, Monsters Inc., Wall-E :ohoho::ohoho::ohoho: I'm thankful that it's Pixar they're considering rather than Marvel which would look ridiculously out of place >.>

I agree with Sakura... Cars would be a horrible addition to KH. As would Monster's Inc, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Up... They should really just stick to the cartoons.

btw, they're making sequels to Monsters Inc and Cars. :ffs: /random

as long as it not another portable spin off.
Agreed, but they can't make KH3 till Versus is done because they are using the main game team and Nomura is set on keeping the games coming so maybe we will end up with another one after KH:3D and ReCoded...hopefully not.
Depends what stage KH:3D is in and what stage Versus is up to. I doubt we will get another after 3D, Versus seems to be getting close to release.

Pixar movies aren't all thhat bad but, i'm not so sure :hmmm: I would like to see different worlds/ characters though instead of the ususal you know? Something new and fresh is always good. Seeing fimilar characters are good too but, still.

Maybe.

HELL YEAH!

That would be so awesome playing in PIxar levels in a KH game. Toy Story FTW *crosses fingers*

I'd like to kick some ass with Sully and Mike! LOL. That would be quite the change. I don't know if it would fit the new darker theme of KH, but that would be cool. Cars would be lame but it would still be funny seeing Sora as a car. That might ruin the game though. I see both sides of this but we'll just have to wait and see what happens!
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back