Peace in the Middle East? Not if Bibi has anything to say on it.

Noblesse Oblige

The Dawn of a New Chronicle
Veteran
Gil
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/09/27/the_obstructionist_benjamin_netanyahu_israel_iran

Well this is an interesting case. Israel is strongly opposed to the interests of attempting to normalize relations between the United States and the Islamic Republic of Iran for the first time since the latter's founding. Maybe it is because of Benjamin Netanyahu's style of Nationalism (I think there is some talk of him supporting Israeli irredentism, but I can't say for sure.) But what would the nature of America's relationship with Israel be if Obama manages to warm relations with the government in Tehran?

Simply of the fact being Jews? I think Israel bombing Palestina all the time has something to do with that too. This could all be blamed on religion or something else :hmmm:

There are a lot of conspiracies going around about Israel's relationship with USA. Not just the fact that USA provided amnesty/salvation for a lot of important Jewish german scientists after world war 2 but more than that.

I myself am very interested in the Jewish lobbyists that apparantly have the real power. Rothschild and Bilderberg etc. but at the same time it directs me to the Illuminati and I have no idea whats true and what not so Ive stopped reading the bullshit on the internet, but at the same time I desperately want to know the truth!!

ON topic:
Ofcourse Israel is not happy about this. Whats propaganda ? USA stance or Iran's? Its all fishy to me. Their phone call together LOL.

You can blame that little war on Islam teaching its readers that all Jews are dogs that should be exterminated.
Classy.

There are a lot of conspiracies going around about Israel's relationship with USA. Not just the fact that USA provided amnesty/salvation for a lot of important Jewish german scientists after world war 2 but more than that.
It was before the war. Not many German Jews made it through the war. Though they did give amnesty to Nazi scientists and members of the Gestapo as well as to many Japanese scientists who were as bad as Mengele. A lot of the allies gave pardons to various Nazis if they thought they would be useful, it hasn't seemed to effect the Israeli-American relationship.

The problem isn't who started what first with these two groups, it's way past that--both sides are guilty. We should be making it about getting them to let the past go and start over. Leaders everywhere should put some sort of sanctions on Israel and extremist Islamic countries (that threaten to wipe Israel off the planet) until they learn to play nice. Stop buying oil and giving them aid and watch how fast they start to shake hands when their money starts to dwindle.
Not going to happen. Saudi Arabia, one of the US' biggest allies, also happens to be Al-Qaeda's main sponsor. Anti-Israeli rhetoric has been fairly common in the Middle East for a while, and no one has succeeded in destroying Israel. They've also stopped trying, as Israel easily won the wars it was involved in. Iran's anti-Israeli rhetoric also needs to be seen in the context of Israel's repeated threats to bomb Iran.

We need to teach these people it's not the dark ages anymore--there's better ways to solve problems then by killing.
Both the US and Israel have been assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists.

I think getting close with Iran means turning our backs to Israel.
I think the US reaching out to Iran is a good thing as it decreases the chance of any wars. But Israel is, and forever will be, America's principle ally in the middle east.

Back