Playstation Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday Coming In 2010

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
vysf0j.jpg

Trendynet, Nikkei’s “trend-watching portal” have published a brief talk with Yoichi Wada, president of Square Enix. Wada discusses the usual topics such as stereoscopic 3D gaming and strengthening global presence at TGS. But Trendynet also ask about Square Enix’s big games for 2010.

While he doesn’t give any details, Wada mentions Nier, Deus-Ex: Human Revolution, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, Kane & Lynch 2…and Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday. So we know now, that the game is coming to Japan this year for sure.

On a more suspicious note, however, Wada makes no mention of Dragon Quest X, Final Fantasy Agito XIII or Final Fantasy Versus XIII, all of which are easily “bigger” than Parasite Eve. Nor does he mention the Kingdom Hearts game Tetsuya Nomura suggested for this year.

That isn’t necessarily reason to be worried — Wada’s probably just keeping his cards close to the chest — but it’s interesting that Square see The 3rd Birthday as a “big” game. It certainly is more western in scope than some of the company’s other projects.

Source: Siliconera

Its a psp title? I have no idea what this game is all about :oops:
I am ashamed of myself.

Somehow I can see it being delayed into next year. I hope not though and that it does appear this year (Japan at least). We really haven't heard much about this game or Agito XIII lately, so I hope that they both appear in E3.

Despite the fact I haven't played a previous Parasite Eve game before - I've still got my eye on this one. Oh and as I last recall - 3rd Birthday's never had the prefix name "Parasite Eve" before. Have they added it on at last?

Yaya Finally some news on a game I want so badly! It better come out this year in NA also :sad2: I have been waiting for this for a long time. and Its great to see it big news. Thanks Ariana

I heard about this a little while ago, although I wasn't sure if it was true. It's been about 10-11 years since Parasite Eve II was out. I liked the first Parasite Eve a lot, I'll be curious as to how this will turn out.

Back