Of all the guest characters that joined your team, who was the best?

Yet another chance to have a good old rant about Riku :)

Well, for one, there's so much suspense and atmosphere in the story. With a good perception, you could pick up that Ansem was Riku, given the way the hooded Ansem stood with the soul eater, how he fought in area's, so on and so forth. Also, when Kairi talks to him and you are climbing the floors of that Castle (good grief, what's it called? >_< ), there's such a climax, quite a crescendo, and then there he is: RIKU! :O

He's clearly the most powerful substitute character, with ultimate attacks and a magnificent Limit Break. He's, quite literally (or at least to me, anyway), main character #2 and clearly demonstrates this with his superiority in the final stages of the game. Oh, let's not forget the fact that we can actually control him, eh? :D

I quite liked Tron's limit attack, as it could chase enemies, not just stand there and look moody. It was also constant damage, so that's a plus =]

I also quite like Aladdin. His limit was the sole reason I could level up half of my forms, with all the force gems it let off.

Those two... and Riku, yeah =]

my fave partner is also riku not only because of all the reasons that riku said there's the fact that he's really smexy when he doesn't look like ansem, he has a stronger bond with sora and you could swear that they're gay becasue sora was crying with he finally found him and he didn't cry for kairi even though she was kidnapped, he beat roxas in a fight AND his way to the dawn keyblade is plain awsome and you probobly guessed that i'm a fangirl by now

I think Riku and Auron were the best.

Riku is just cool and I like the Limit Attack.
And his Abillities aren't bad.

And Auron...
He is the badass from FFX...
Who doesn't like him?

Riku ftw! =o

Riku had just an awesome Limit Attack and he was just an awesome fighter all around! And I just love Riku. He's too hot for words. :wub:

If not Riku, I would say Cloud, but I don't know if he really counts since he's only there for a little bit and he doesn't really join your party. But I just love him so much. Imo, he is the hottest character in the whole game.

That's the only reason I can give to why he's the best.

I must say it had to be Auron. He killed everything before I could :( Then there was Mulan but she wasn't all that great. I just liked her limit attack.

since people talked about him before. it before I guess it's not a spoiler then, I loved using Riku. For some reason he's the only one I placed things on to.

the best cant decide whos the best since hes the only one entitled as the best

bow down before the best since he is the best and the only one who deserves to worshiped

Auron...Auron, Auron, Auron!

Not only is his story referred to about his FFX details, but his war going on with Hades there is pretty sweet seeing as they are going to spend eternity together it seems. Great appearance even, though it was brief. Oh yeah, Vivi rocks too.

Back