o.O Multiple?

mattbgamer

Solider of the Wasteland
Veteran
North of Ohio, South of Canada, West of Wisconsin,
Gil
While leveling my characters up/doing the chocobo racing sidequest, my magics were leveling up at a really good pace. And something happened that for some reason hasn't happened to me before. I mastered one of my summons and it created a new one. Now I only thought that happened with attack magics, and all materia. So that got me thinking, when you get Knights of the Round will it do it with this? I mean you would think you could if one summon can do it then all would be able to right? So technically if you took enough time you could have all three characters with Knights of the Round in the final battle. Kinda makes a little easy.

It does it with all of your materia, once a materia is mastered, a new one is born, so if you had the patience you could create 3 (or more) of every materia you own

I think it's true, yes. Though I can imagine the time it takes to master Knights of the Round is a lot longer than any other summon materia, and it will probably take a LONG time. I think it'll probably take so long that it defeats the point in doing it, really. But the option is there if you want to show off with a kick-ass party full with the best materia on every person.

I wouldnt suggest making 3 knights materia...
It is great materia but you really dont need 1 for each charater.

Your talking about a lot of AP

It takes 1,050,000 AP to master. So you better have the triple growth weapons and a lot of elixers. Head down the northern crator and fight magic pots. I've managed to master knights of the round (ultimate end) like 16 times, 8 times on each playthrough.

yes you can get 3 is it worth it not really seeing as how it takes forever even with triple growth weapons though if you really wanted to there is a monster in one area of the northern creator(the second time around) that you could use and it gives massive amounts of ap(only AP though)

Back