Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
The World Ends With You was an unexpected breakout hit for Square Enix. It was an entirely new franchise and it was certainly not the kind of game Kingdom Hearts creator, Tetsuya Nomura, is known for designing. Since its release, Square fans have been asking for a follow-up game.

It would appear Nomura is keen on developing a follow-up as well.

“I’m really happy that the game was so well received in North America,” Nomura told Nintendo Power in a recent interview with the magazine. “I definitely want to make a sequel. I’m very busy working on other titles right now, but when the time is right, I would love to make another installment of The World Ends with You.”

Source: Siliconera

Never played it so I can't comment about how good the game is or isn't...

Just wonder if Square is spread too thin right now...

Judging by the end product of the vast majority of their development I would say they're either spread way too thin or the in house developers are a shadow of the quality the developer used to employ. I would say it's definately one of the two.

I wouldn't mind it, I liked the art style and from what I'd played I really enjoyed it. However, I never actually got around to finishing it so whether it warranted a sequel is beyond me, it come just be milking it for all I know. :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back