Nomura Discusses Cut Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Content And Xion’s Origins [4/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
In a fan powered Q&A, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days director Tetsuya Nomura fielded a question about the lost Pinocchio level. Nintendo Power reported about a Pinocchio level in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, which wasn’t in the final game. What was this area like?

“Set in a circus and playing off the story of Pinocchio, a puppet with a heart, and the Nobodies who possess no heart, we planned for a sad episode with Roxas and Xion looking for hope for themselves,” Nomura disclosed.

Nomura also commented on how he came up with Xion. “The name Xion and her background story was thought of and constructed during the production of this title, but we actually had the concept for a girl character like Xion drawn up since Roxas’s defection from Organization XIII. Therefore during the production of this title, we just worked on expanding on the ideas we had for that girl character and wrote Xion’s story around that concept.”

Source: Siliconera

That sounds like it woulda been a tragic mission. Sad they didn't add it, but if they were to include it in some sort of Final Mix or Remake, I don't think I'd buy it again to play it, the game just hasn't got replay value to it imo. I'll just watch the mission along with added cutscenes on Youtube.

Oh yeah, I read this on the SE Member's Site. Too bad they didn't add that Pinocchio mission. With the way 358/2 Days ended, it would totally have created more depth to the story :ness:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back