Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
While Final Fantasy Versus XIII won’t make a grand re-appearance at E3 (hey, don’t look so shocked), Square Enix plans to show off Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light and Final Fantasy XIV in their booth.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dungeon Siege 3, oh here’s the whole list.
  • The 3rd Birthday – PSP – Date TBC
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution – PC, PS3, Xbox 360 – early 2011
  • Dungeon Siege 3 – PC, PS3, Xbox 360 – Date TBC
  • Final Fantasy XIV – PC, PS3 – 2010
  • Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light – DS – October 5
  • Front Mission Evolved – PC, PS3, Xbox 360 – September 14
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days – PC, PS3, Xbox 360 – August 24
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep – PSP – September 7
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded – DS – Date TBC
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – PSN, XBLA, Steam – Summer
  • The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts – June 21
  • The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages – June 21
Square Enix says this lineup is the widest variety of games in its history. Can’t argue with that. Last year, Eidos was in a separate space.

Source: Siliconera

What a mean thread title. Just because Versus isn't showing doesn't mean the other titles aren't worth a glance

...Yeah, I really only care about Versus and KH, that's it >_>

Could this mean the release date could be even further away?..........hard to believe ,after SE recently said Final Fantasy Versus XIII was progressing well.

Well that is kinda what SE do.......excite fans and leave them with no info

So does this mean that Versus won't be the "impact" SE is talkin' about?
Whelp, it's not Versus, it's not KHIII, that leaves Dragon Quest or something to do with FFVII.

While Final Fantasy Versus XIII won’t make a grand re-appearance at E3 (hey, don’t look so shocked), Square Enix plans to show off Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light and Final Fantasy XIV in their booth.

Annnnd safe!

I can't wait to see more of Heros of Light. That game looks really, really good!
If I have money, I will defiantly buy it..oh wait, its on DS, isn't it? :gasp:

Whelp, it's not Versus, it's not KHIII, that leaves Dragon Quest or something to do with FFVII.
Dragon Quest wouldn't leave a impact, its not that good. KHIII has already be talked about -- won't happen for a long, long time.

The only things possible:
A new FF title that isn't a
piece of shite
movie.
FFVII
FFVIII
Or, the "KHIII" thing was a complete lie and we will hear something about it.
Or, a KH spinoff.

Or, if older FF fans are lucky, a announcement for a FFV or FFVI remake. :kelly:

I'm more interested in this talk of the overworld system. I also thought that an overworld system implemented in a current generation game would look rather bizarre. I'm betting the FF# he was referring to were VII and X.

I'm curious whether to know if games have to be registered to show them, because that means it would be almost impossible to get a "surprise" at E3. All being said, I still wouldn't hold my breath for it to appear.

Well SE is all about 'surprising' people with shite projects.

I'm looking at yooooooooooou Dungeon Siege 3. :awesome:

Bah this is a big dissapointment. But if Dungeon Siege 3 is as good as they say it is we will find out :mokken: :ffs: SE make up your mind and tell us right away that versus wont be there

E3 should be interesting this year either way. There are alot of SE games Im looking forward to.

Meh, who cares? I'm more interested in FFXIV than I am Versus XIII, until it shows me something actually worth seeing. Graphics and fancy Latin names tell you very little about a game; I haven't really formed an opinion of Versus yet. I only get hyped about games if there is a good reason to, and thus far I don't see one...especially since its set in the same universe as FFXIII, one of the worst FF games I have ever had the misfortune of playing.

Something tells me that a "surprise" would come in the form of the next mainstream Dragon Quest game for the Wii. DQX was announced a couple of years ago and its been completely ignored ever since - it must be ready to make a re-appearance by now. That could also be the identity of this annoying "Project X" as well, actually...

*yawn*

I must say, I'm not surprised by anything on that list. My jaw didn't drop, I didn't do a "double take" and I don't see myself purchasing anything on that list. Squenix, you never fail to disappoint at this rate.

I'm certainly not excited by an MMO...

The graphics look ok and maybe they've learned from the mistakes made with FFXI, but I may not even play if I can afford it at some point.

Dungeon Siege doesn't excite me either.The previous games were ok but belong with Microsoft on pcs as does this version.It belongs there and not with Square on a console.

The only saving grace might be that if it a success maybe the FF producers can learn something from it.

That's a bit... shit really. I hope all this suspense is worth it. It would be an epic fail of the game turned out to be absolute garbage.

Ryan makes a fair point though. If games had to be registered then there wouldn't be any surprises. I don't think it is, but it may be a bluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back