New To RP Final Fantasy

FFturn-based80

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hey fellow Final Fantasy fans I'm looking to find others who would be interested in creating and helping develop our very own Final Fantasy story. What I would like to do is create a story with each person choosing a favorite character from any Final Fantasy game, hero or villain, you would like to play as. How I would prefer this to work is to have each person PM letting me know which character they would like to use and i will let you know whether or not they are taken. As well as each individual character i would like everyone to select 1 Eidolon or summoning, or whatever you wanna call it, as the summoning your character will have use of throughout the story. I would like to start this in about 2 days or unless i can get more than enough people to participate. I will update each new entry with a comment on the person's screen name, Character, and summoning they have chosen. Once we have done all that I will create a new Thread for the start of the RP in which we will first discuss the rules and get started on a hopefully amazing adventure and experience for us all.

I will first start out by saying I have decided to choose the use of Zidane from FFIX and Quezacotl from FFVIII

Update: I didnt realize it but it may be best if i put my rules for the RP so anyone interested can get an idea for what i want and if you are still interested. Of course these rules may be put up for debate once enough people join.

Rule 1: I would like everyone to select a weapon your character to use...mostly this is for aesthetic taste on how it would look...it in no way powers you up...there are however ways for you to gain a new weapon throughout the story based on your actions that will give you bonus powers. I also ask no one select the use of their ultima weapon since everyone will get a chance to earn theirs in the story, at least that is the plan i would like.

Rule 2: I require everyone involved in the story to post within a 24 hour window. If you fail your character will be "killed" off and we will move on without you. On that note no character is to be killed unless the owner of said character allows them to die.

Rule 3: I have no problem with relationships between characters just be sure to PM owners of any character you are wanting yours to be involved with to make it work.

Rule 4: If you do choose a villain you may have the choice to either turn good or stay the villain till the end.

Rule 5: All hero characters will start at the same level 5 and gain experience based on battles and game changing choices throughout the game. All Villains on the other hand will start out at level 20 but their experience gain will be less than heroes.

Rule 6: If at any time you know you will not be able to post within the 24 hour window, please PM me and I will set your character off to the side, basically i will send them on a mission by themselves only to return once you can participate again, experience gain will be kept the same with other heroes.

At this moment i have no further rules i may add or change some things up, but remember once I can get an established group i will be open for debate on adding rules or changing existing ones.

Back