New Star Ocean: The Last Hope International Screens [1/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
Some screenshots of Star Ocean IV: The Last Hope International, enjoy.

2jctt7r.jpg

el7m6g.jpg

2iborq1.jpg

14c4isj.jpg

2zdr3if.jpg

190zu8.jpg

5edfk4.jpg

28gs55c.jpg

15i5mco.jpg

Source: RPG Land

Anyone but me noticing the new details in the eyes?
The 360 version's character eyes were quite feelingless, but the new details in the eyes make them.. less dead to me.
The more screens the happier I get <3.
:se7:

Dude! I so can't wait til this comes out! One of my friends got it for the 360 and he said it was pretty good. I'm glad that I've held back on getting it for the 360.... I can finally have another game for the ps3!

Those were already posted on here, so I left those images out.

But thank you for letting me know! ^^

Well the good thing I found about SO4 right away was the drastic improvements of graphics compared to SO3. It's pretty obvious this is a "next-gen" game ;D

Honestly, I can't see any real difference between this and 360 version in graphics, asides from the anime portraits...but then, I'm more of a handheld gamer, and graphics have never really mattered much to me.

My hopes for new playable characters are getting dimmer with each update that doesn't have them. We're getting closer and closer to the release date and, unless this game shows me something a little more substantial, I'll be cancelling my order of it.

I have a odd feeling that Welch is gonna be playable.
She was in Star Ocean 1 and 2 and I want to see the return of Nibelungaling.
Alos in the .. was it Famitsu scan? .. where it was quite alot of focus on Welch and that rehaired guy, still no scans of either of them playable thou D;!
:se7:

Welch, Crowe and Eleyna are fan favourites to be playable, from what I've read. Especially given that the official site was updated with them at the same time as it was with Sarah, who is definetely playable, and on Christmas Day, as well. Still, they haven't released anything at all regarding it, and the game isn't that far off now. Either they're being uncharacteristically quiet about it, or they haven't bothered with it and have just stuck with the superficial stuff we've been seeing.

On a slight aside, that fifth screenshot brings back some very bad memories...

The game looks so vibrant :jess: All the character features look so alive and quite different than the 360 version. It seems that maybe the PS3 has a more in-depth engine than the 360 to make the game look so good :jess:

Woohoo,no more disc swapping to go to different planets,and japanese voice overs,ket the good times roll with this one,it comes next month,and i will get it

Welch, Crowe and Eleyna are fan favourites to be playable, from what I've read. Especially given that the official site was updated with them at the same time as it was with Sarah, who is definetely playable

Serah is playable in FFXIII? :gasp:

I didn't know that. I thought she was just going to be an important NPC Dx

Serah is playable in FFXIII? :gasp:

I didn't know that. I thought she was just going to be an important NPC Dx

I don't think that Serah was meant- I interpreted it as being another Serah- or Sarah as it seems to be spelt. I haven't played SO4 so I don't know whether or not there is a "Sarah" in that game, but that's my guess.

Serah in FFXIII will most likely stay as an NPC. Trying not to spoil anything about Serah (in case), she's spends most of the game away from Lightning and the others.

*is completely confused*
I was referring to Sarah Jerand, the ditzy featherfolk who joins your party a little way into the game. Where on earth did FFXIII's Serah come from?! XD

My bad. I was reading this when I first woke up and "Sarah" looked like "Serah" to me :awesome:

Uh, okay, gotta stay on topic...SO4 is gonna be epic! :gasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back